Platform 9 ¾, the Hogwarts express

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Before rushing away Hadrian gave Draco a quick kiss to the cheek, then ran back to the  floo disappearing to the Weasley burrow. He arrived only minutes before Molly, Ron, Ginny and Hermione, but thankfully when they did arrive, he was already with the twins who were mercilessly teasing him. When Bill, Percy and Charlie came to say goodbye they noticed Hadrian's beet-red face and asked Hadrian what happened he replied with "I found out who my mate is, and our parents gave us 'the talk'" all five weasley's teased Hadrian for a few more minutes, before the oldest three left and Hadrian lightly hexed the twins.

A few days later they were on the train headed to Hogwarts.

Now

When Hadrian arrived at platform nine and three quarters the platform was already swarming families sending their children to Hogwarts for the year. Hadrian glanced around as he walked forward he spotted ahead of platinum blond hair, his eyes wandered in the direction of the hair and he locked eyes with Draco who motioned Hadrian to his carriage. Hadrian subtly nodded as Ron said "me and Hermione are going to go ahead and find an empty compartment" Hermione looked at Ron and said "it's Hermione and I, not me and Hermione. Honestly, Ronald don't you know basic English" Hadrian raised an eyebrow at the two but said, "yeah sure I'll meet up with you two in a minute I just need to have a quick word with Mr Weasley."

Buying his answer they went on ahead and harry walked over to Arthur and said "will you do me a favour and tell Sirius to take Remus and go to Malfoy manor, not hex anyone, all the answers they will need as to why they are there will be answered immediately and also tell them not to inform Dumbledore." Arthur nodded and said "it will be done, I suggest talking to Lucius about this" Hadrian looked and said "already taken care of" Hadrian took a piece of paper and wrote a quick letter explaining what he has just told Arthur and then folded into an aeroplane then applied a little magic and the plane was in the air and headed in the direction of Lucius Malfoy.

The paper unravelled in his palm and he read the letter before tilting his head slightly to the right showing Hadrian that he understands" Arthur was amazed that he didn't need a quill and ink to write but nodded when Hadrian looked at him. The final whistle blew for students to board the train so Hadrian entered the quickly made his way to the toilets of the train which weren't that far from where he stepped foot on the train. Once in there he quickly cast a notice-me-not spell before exiting the toilets and making his way towards the Slytherin carriage.

He passed the compartment that Ron and Hermione were in and saw gunny with them and heard her say "where the hell is he" he shook his head in disgust and carried on walking towards the Slytherin section. Once he arrived all of the Slytherin's noticed the door open but no one come and were cautious, Draco, however, wasn't and was smirking at the others before saying "Hadrian dear drop the spell before you give everyone a heart attack" all of the house looked at him like he had lost it when suddenly sat next to Draco was the Golden boy. Jaws were dropped when Hadrian leant back and Draco wrapped an arm around him... pansy started shrieking about why he was there and so a silencing and privacy ward was placed around and everyone had sworn on their life and magic not to tell anyone what they were about to hear. After which Hadrian and Draco told them everything and Hadrian dropped the glamour which had a few women fainting and quite a few males to blush beet red causing Draco to growl protectively of his mate and pull Hadrian closer to his chest.