Chapter 19

Thank you all so much for the feedbacks!! I loved all your comments so very much!! haha!! ^_^

A bit late, but here's Chapter 19, enjoy~ ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What won't go in?" Clark asked, looking worriedly at Alex who was on the brink of tears.

"This." Alex mumbled, and Clark's eyes widened as he followed Alex's finger that was currently pointing at Clark junior, standing tall and proud, pointing to the ceiling.

"Shit! What the hell did you do??" Clark cursed.

"I didn't do anything! I just.. I just peed!" Alex cried out.

"You sure? You sure you weren't thinking about anything....weird? Or did you stroke it?" Clark asked, his eyes narrowing.

"No I-.... I ... I didn't. What would I be thinking anyway? It's so... small.." Alex muttered, her face blushing a bright red.

"Excuse me?! Small??! I'm a good nine and half inches when I go hard!" Clark spluttered, completely insulted.

"Please, you're probably exaggerating. It probably wouldn't even be as long as my middle finger." Alex scoffed, turning her head away in a huff.

Clark could only gape at her. "Are you freaking kidding me? Do you know how tiny your hand is??"

"Yup, and your "Thing" is even tinier." Alex muttered, although even she had to admit that she was saying nonsense now.

"You know what, let's not argue alright." Clark sighed in defeat, knowing she would continue to argue no matter what. "If you weren't thinking weird thoughts, did you stroke it?"

There was an awkward pause, where Alex refused to say anything or even look at him. Then she shook her head slightly.

Now Clark was even more suspicious. "Are you absolutely sure you didn't stroke it?"

"I-.. I... Oh alright, I kinda... stroked it... like once...." She mumbled.

"And?... Did it feel good?" Clark asked, his expression unreadable.

Shocked by his questions, Alex couldn't do anything else but nod numbly.

Clark sighed. He never once expected this sort of thing to happen and he didn't know what to do to solve it. He couldn't exactly allow Alex to walk around with his body in that state. It would be uncomfortable for her and not to mention awkward for everyone else.

He couldn't blame Alex though. He would've done the same thing out of curiosity too if he had been a virgin and never touched a penis in real life. The thing was..

How was he going to get Clark junior to go down??

Usually, that wouldn't be a problem, because he'd just get himself off. He was a guy, he was used to it.

But Alex was a different matter. He could already imagine her response if he suggested she masturbated, although the thought of her stroking his cock made him feel all tingly down there.

Wait.... tingly ... down there....??

'Oh gosh... This is so weird... So this is what it feels like to be aroused in a female's body.' Clark mused, already expecting to feel a wetness in between down there...