33.

I walked around Central Park, snow falling slowly from the sky.

I held the warm coffee cup in my hands taking in a deep breath. I really, really, really messed up and I'm hating myself for it.

What if Penelope slipped back in and snatched Zion back. My heart hurt at the thought, but it was a possibility all because I'm letting something that happened in the past ruin my life with Zion. I've always been one to fall in love and always get hurt in the end.

And I'm terrified if that will happen again.

I wanted a future with Zion, if I sound crazy and like a stupid love sick teen.

I wore a yellow fuzzy sweater and black jeans with some boots.

It's been a half a week since I've been in New York, I've visited a lot of my family

It's been a half a week since I've been in New York, I've visited a lot of my family. Téa and I laughing and growing closer and closer, which I didn't think was possible since we grew up together.

But today she was out on a photoshoot leaving me all alone. I've been waking around Manhattan for who knows how long. My phone buzzes in my back pocket. I'm quick to whip it out, hoping to see Zion's name but no. It's just Téa.

"Hey, Clem. Are you at the apartment?" She asked, I could faintly hear the clicks off a camera going off.
"No I'm in Central Park right now, why?"
"I just need you to check and see if I left my um, sports bra! Yeah my sports bra, and bag there."
"Um, okay. I'll be right there." I hang up rolling my eyes.

I hail a cab, the first one stops and I slip in. I tell the man the address and he zooms off.

"Thank you so much." I hand him the amount due and he smiles at me, riding off. I walk with my head down as I walk up the steps to Téa's apartment. I unlocked it with my key and walked up another set of stairs, and into the apartment.

I looked around, sports bag sports bag. I thought as I looked around. Letting out an annoyed huff I glance around once more in the living room before I walk into Téa's room and then to mine, when I push open my door I gasp as I see Zion.

He wore a black coat with some jeans and a black shirt.

"I couldn't just let you leave-" I jump into his arms, squeezing him tightly. "I missed you so much." I tell him, he kisses my shoulders. "I missed you too baby." I pulled away slightly, still held in his arms. "Then why weren't you answering my calls?" He smiled, kissing my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, mi amor. I was busy trying to make sure that the kids would be fine and it took me forever to get a flight out here but I used the connections I have." I gave him a look but he snuggled into me, my frown melting away.

"But I'm here now, and I'm staying." He whispered to me, kissing my neck. He hummed, "All my marks are gone." My breath hitched. "What should I do about that, Clementine?" He murmured against my skin gruffly.

His nose drags back to my cheek as he looks at me.

"Nothing?" I teased and he smirked, biting onto my neck a little harder than he would've. He let out a playful growl as he dropped us on the bed. "It's nice to see you two all hugged up and made up but...this is still my place and the only sex I want in it is me and my man." I blushed, pushing Zion off of me as I smiled shyly at Téa she gives me a smirk and a wink.

"I brought some food, come on." She said turning away.

I look over to Zion and he kisses me deeply. "We'll finish this."

"You got the Gansevoort hotel!" Téa squealed as Zion told us where he's staying. I furrowed my eyebrows, leaning against his back. "Is that a good hotel?" I ask, looking around. Téa tries to hit me with a pillow but I lean closer into Zion laughing. "Yes, idiot! Like anyone who's anyone stays there." My eyes widened and I tilt my head to look up at Zion.

He playfully looks down at me pressing his nose on me.

"Then why are you there Zion?" I ask jokingly, he smirks and slaps my thigh closest to my bottom. "Little do you know, love." I glare at him. "...Are you serious, Clem. Your boys parents are literally well known. His mom is very much in the fashion industry, and his father is a head of Tom Ford magazine. Why do you think you picked me up there?" I coughed, looking up.

"What?" Zion smirks kissing my neck.

"Don't kiss me! Oh my god." I stood up, what the heck. Oh no. I cringed, I loved fashion, believe me I did I worshipped it. So what if I went to school and made it in the fashion industry people would think it was because of Zion!

Téa chuckled, her phone ringing and she groaned. "Yeah, be there right now. Yup, bye." She hung up and gave me a sad smile. "I have to go, I'll be back home by dinner." I nod hugging and kissing her.

The door closed and I looked to Zion, watching as he put down his noodles. "Come here." He tells me and I walk over to him, he pulls me into his lap.

"I like that you're totally oblivious to where my family comes from." He tells me soothingly, his fingers running through my hair and cupping my cheek.

I moaned, "At least I didn't show you my sketch book." I mumbled, that would've been the worse. "Let me see." I shook my head. "Heck no! Are you crazy?!" I say standing up and sitting somewhere else.

"Fine. I'll see it sooner or later." He says with such confidence. I chuckle, "I'll let you think that, baby." I say laying down on the floor.

He grabs my ankle making me laugh loudly, he spreads my legs and moves in between them. He kisses my lips and down my jaw. "I'm taking you out to dinner." I raised my eyebrows. "Oh? Are you really, Mr. Woods." He smiled, kissing my nose and forehead. "Yes." I laugh.

"Ok. If you insist." He smirks. "Oh, Miss Reeves. I do."