Chapter 13

Percy and Wanda stared at her wide eyed. "We will get along, Kira." Said Percy.

Percy, Kira and Wanda walked through the Labyrinth. Percy had convinced Kira to give him the Disk and he was examining it. It wasn't made of rock as he firstly thought, it was made of Stygian Iron, for some reason. The metal of the Underworld felt heavy at his hands.

Percy looked at the different sighns disposed as a spiral over the surface of the relic. He didn't understand any of them, but they seemed to swim around from time to time.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Kira poked him. "What are you thinking about?" She asked curiously.

Percy smiled at her. "Nothing at all, Kira. Just looking at how pretty this Disk is."

Kira's hazel eyes narrowed. "It's not that pretty, it's more strange than anything."

Percy chuckled. "Maybe you're right." His voice held a tired tone. Wanda noticed this.

"Percy, are you okay? You look tired." She said with worried voice.

Percy just waved it off. "I'm okay, just a bit tired. Nothing else."

"Yeah." Kira said. "I'm tired too."

"Want me to carry you, princess?" Percy asked.

Kira nodded as she yawned.

"Wanda, care to..." Percy trailed off.

Wanda understood immediately and used her powers to hold the Disk. With his arms free, Percy grabbed Kira and secured her in his back, holding her with his hands.

"Piggyback ride." Kira muttered, trying to sound cheerful but being too tired to do so.

Wanda chuckled. "Good night, Kira. Sleep well."

Kira was already sleep on Percy's back.

"Gods, kids sleep fast, don't they?" Percy asked amazed.

Wanda held back a laugh, not wanting to wake Kira. "Only you, Percy." She said. "I don't think anyone would be able to earn a kid's trust as fas as you did."

Percy sighed. "If I was that good with something more useful, saving the world would have been easier."

Wanda's head perked at this. "Saving the world?" She asked.

Percy's face sombered. "Look into my memories, Wanda. I give you permission to do so."

Wanda stared at him a few seconds before nodding. "If you let me, I will."

When she did, she saw Percy's third and fouth quest. Holding the sky and wandering the same Labyrinth that they were walking now. However, when she reached the Titan's war, she couldn't help but feel pitty of the poor teenager who had to lead an army of kids to save the world.

She felt a sudden rage when she saw him and Annabeth kissing at the lake, but the words her ghost had said to her soothed her mind.

'Make him happy, he deserves it.'

Suddenly, the meaning of that words was clear, however, Percy hadn't to know about it just yet.

When she was about to keep watching, she was repudiated out of his mind.

"You said I could see the memories." She said, shaking off the wave of dizziness.

Percy shook his head. "You're not ready to see what comes next. I would prefer that this part stays for me only. Maybe I will let you some day, but I don't think so. Nobody should relive what I've been through."