Shy

last request from AnnoyedAsian hehe thank you so much for your requests!

~ ~ ~

Shy guys usually weren't your type. In fact, you had never liked a shy guy before. That is, until (C/N) came along.

(C/N) was quite a shy boy. But that drew your attention for some reason. He was mysterious, and you wanted to know everything about him. He was always alone during class, and you knew he had friends, because you always saw him with people in the corridor, but he was always quiet during class and didn't talk to anyone. But soon, that would change, whether he liked it or not.

"Hey (C/N), is this seat taken?"

He looked up with wide eyes.

"Uhh-uh no. You can sit here," he said quietly.

"Thanks!"

He nodded.

"So," you said, putting your hands on his desk.

He looked at you and blinked.

"How has your day been?"

"Umm, good, I guess."

"That's good! My day has been kinda boring, just the same old school, right?"

"Yeah... same old..."

That wasn't doing enough for you. You needed more. You knew that you could make him talk, one way or another.

"(C/N), you went to (middle/school/name), right?" you asked.

"Yeah"

"Interesting. A lot of my friends went there too."

He hummed quietly. What is this guy's deal?

~ A Few Days Later ~

"Hi, (C/N)!"

He looked up, with a shocked expression written on his face.

"Oh sorry, did I scare you? I'm listening to BTS; their songs get me hype!"

"You know BTS, right?" you asked as you sat down.

"Yeah, the K-Pop band," he replied.

"They're good, right?"

He shrugged. "That's not the type of music I listen to."

"Oh. Well, I suggest that you check them out. They're so good!" you gushed.

~ The Next Day ~

"Hi, (C/N)!"

"Hi," he smiled. "I listened to this BTS song with Steve Aoki. You were right, they are really good."

"Oh, Mic Drop!" you said, clapping your hands. "See, what did I tell you?"

He smiled again. What a cutie.

~ A Few Months Later ~

"You know (Y/N), I'm so glad you sat next to me that one day. And talked to me."

"Me too. I had to make it my mission to get you to talk," you giggled.

He kissed your temple. "You are a perseverant one, my love."

You kissed his jawline. "And you are a patient one, my love."

"I love you, (Y/N)."

WHAT?!?! HE LOVES ME?! EEEEK!!!!

"Oh shit what did I just say.. Uhhh."

"I love you too, (C/N)," you said, pressing a kiss to his soft lips.

"As much as you love Seventeen?"

"Way more than I love Seventeen." 

~ ~ ~

well (C/N), I can't love you more than I love Seventeen considering you are a part of Seventeen, but you know, whatever floats your boat. love u Vernon 😘