Summary.

Sully Tyrell breezed through life with a giant smile on her face.

She may not have the best of luck, but that did not make her see life any differently.

The bubbly blonde, saw nothing wrong with the world around her, which only consisted of her hometown Hawkins, Indiana. Never seeing anything outside the small rural town, the girl was concealed from the true horrors that surrounded her, even when it's happening under the same roof she sees as a safe haven. 

With the astonishing, all together mother who worked as a banker, and the bread-winning father, the couple surely had a beautiful home protected by a white picket fence. Let's not forget about the two gorgeous daughters and handsome son, that lived beyond the man made barrier.

The Tyrell's were the perfect, image family. One that many in Hawkins strive to resemble. They were open, with no secrets to hide and all of their children were well loved by many.

They were perfect. They're life was perfect.

Or at least, Sully thought it was.

_______________________________
Hope you guys like this!
So excited to write this, especially because Billy is such a problematic character, with so much personal crap going on, I can't wait to put his character, along with my own, to work!

I do not, under any circumstances, condone or accept Billy's horrendous actions in season 2, and in this book. There will not be any changes to his character, and he will have some rotten scenes, so brace yourself. His character is an interesting one, his personality traits and obvious backwards mentality makes for an intriguing story. I want to use this story as a way to shine a light on a character who was taught horrible things, and should really know better.

So, please to those you can't stomach Billy Hargrove, you might not want to continue on. 

I do not own, the general plot nor characters, of Stranger Things, all rights belong to the Duffer Brothers, and all involved with this amazing show.