Ice Cream {Thor x WOC!Reader}

Pairing: Thor x WOC!/African American Reader

Requested: Thor and I get into an silly argument after he eats my ice cream, I decide to take a shower and he decides to join me. Oh and can the reader be black, thanks!

Warnings: Language, Argument, Smut (NSFW, Shower Sex)

Words: 613

**

"My love, I said I was sorry. Are you seriously not talking to me because I ate your leftover ice cream?" Thor yelled at you as you stormed into your shared bedroom.

"Yes, Thor. You know every Friday when I come home from working with Tony all damn day, I want get a taste of my favorite cookies and cream ice cream. You know the fucking rules, no touching any of my treats or snacks" You yelled back at him.

"Okay look, Y/N. I'm so sorry, I ate your ice cream. Here, since it's such a big fucking problem, take the money for th–" You slapped the money out of his hands.

"Get that shit out of my face, I don't want your fucking money Thor. I want my fucking ice cream back." 

"What? Is my apology not good enough?" Thor asked, moving closer to you but you stopped him.

"Don't even think about move any closer, I'm dead ass about to fight you Thor. Go on now!" You said waving him away.

"Y/N!" He says a little more softer, taking another step.

"No, Thor" You said, storming off to the bathroom like a brat. Thor knew not to eat your ice cream or any another snacks of yours, he did it when you both started dating and you had to set the rule for him to not to eat your stuff. 

Even though, this whole situation was not a big deal and it was to you.

You took off your clothes and then put on your shower cap, so your hair won't get wet. You slid into the steamy shower and you soon started to relaxed as you stood in the warm water, the water like so good on your soft brown skin but.

Suddenly, you felt a strong, yet gentle grip around your breasts then you felt soft lips gently sucking on the side of your neck.

"Thor" You quietly moaned out as he massaged your breasts, you felt his massive erection.

"Let me make it up to you, my love" He whispered deeply in your ear and you turned around to face him as his hand slide down your ass to give it a good slap which made you bite your lip.

You slid your hand up and down his abs then he picks you up and put your back up against the shower wall, slowly sank onto his dick, trying to adjust to his size, but he hardly gave you anytime before thrusting deep into you again.

"Fuck, Thor" You moaned. His thrust got faster and harder each time minute which made you scream his name out.

"You like that, baby?" Thor asked, your nails scratched down his back as he continues to go faster and deeper which that made him hit your g-spot.

"Yes, oh fuck right there. I'm so close, babe!" You said whimpering. "Me too, beautiful" Thor moans, pulling you into a kiss.

"THOR!!" You moaned into the kiss as you came hard and he came with you. "Y/N!" 

Your legs started shaking from the high, when you both finished cleaning yourselves in the shower. You both stepped out and dried each other off, now you both were dressed and cuddling in the bed.

"Now, do you accept my apology now?" Thor asked, pulling you close to his chest.

You giggled and said, "Yes, just don't eat my shit again"

"It won't happen again" Thor says with deeply laugh and then he pulls you into a kiss.