Sibling Time {Thor x Sister!OC x Loki}

This book is going through a editing process.

Summary: Joyce Odinson; Daughter of Odin and Y/M/N, Goddess of Magic and Witchcraft and Half sister of Thor and Loki.

***

Ending of Thor: The Dark World 

At the time, you were so excited that you'll be reunited with your brothers, but as you came to greet them at the Bifrost. You only saw Thor peering, you walked up to him but he don't say anything.

You stopped him by grabbing his hand, "Thor, my brother. Where is Loki?" You asked and Thor closed his eyes. 

"Loki...Loki is...Loki is.. Dead" Thor answered and with that, that was all he said. 

Thor swung his hammer and flew to the city. You were shocked and heartbroken, you and Loki has sister and brother bond that he and Thor didn't have together. 

You and Loki could relate to each other because you both found out that you both were living a lie, Odin told you, you were half asgardian and half midgardian, around the same time Loki found out that he wasn't even Odin's son.

Thor left Asgard again. And over the following years, your father was acting very odd when Thor left, he wasn't giving orders and he became more lazy and started to change things that became ever confusing to you. 

Odin even exiled Heimdall from the city, until Thor came back with, Well you could sense that it wasn't good news that brought him back to Asgard. In the crowd Thor was confronting father, but soon to finding out it wasn't father.

It was freaking Loki, you were anger and upset. All this time you thought Loki was dead, but really he was here on Asgard pretending to be father. 

So you walk up to him and Thor and slapped him across the face. Loki stumbled back and looked up at who slapped him.

 Loki stumbled back and looked up at who slapped him

He grow a smirk, "Hello sister"

"Oh, hello to you. You uh-asswipe" I yelled at him.

"Well isn't that cute, I thought you would be happy to see me" Loki says.

"Oh, I will be happy see you when I rip you apart" I said and Loki wiped the smirk off his face, looked over at Thor for help, but he just chuckled.

Your eyes turned glowing purple and the ground of castle started to shake, vines were breaking through the stone of bricks wrapped around Loki's hands and arms, he started swinging him around.

"PLEASE MY SISTER I'M SO SORRY" Loki yelled, the Asgardian people were laughing.

"JOYCE!!!" You sighed and closed your eyes to calm yourself down. Loki was dropped on his back and he quickly got up and looked at you with fear.