Demon Spider

Your POV:

Alois eventually did make that contract with Claude. He fooled everyone into believing he was the long lost heir to the Trancy household and kept Claude close to his side. I would always keep a eye on Alois and would make small conversations with him from time to time while Claude was out of the room. One day, everything turned black to normal, and I appeared on the side of a rode in the dark of night.

'Now where am I?' I groan in frustration as I rub the back of my head. This is what I hated most out of being a goddess, not being able to control where you go at all times. A carriage being driven by Hanna was nearly crushed by a fallen tree. She managed to maneuver away from it, yet she still crashed. I ran up to the carriage and threw open the door, surprising not only Alois, but Grell, who was also in the carriage.

"Why the hell are you here?!" She screams in surprise at me.

"What? Can't I check on the little cupcake?" I joke before getting in.

"Lets get this over with, then. Jim Macken, that's your real name, isn't it?" Grell looks in her book of people on the 'to-die-list.' "My, what a dreary name. Oh well. You're at death's grim door, aren't you?" She got all up into Alois' face, so I did the boy a favor and pulled Grell back by her jacket.

"Ever hear of personal space, Grell?"

"Now, now, you don't need to be so rude." She crosses her arms with a pout. "Normally I don't just leave the office for something like this, but as it happens, we have a tiny issue with your soul. Huh?"

Hands punch through the roof of the carriage, catching us off guard.

"Eh, this looks bad." Grell's face paled slightly. Hanna had completely ripped the roof off the carriage and threw it away. "Ugh, I knew it was a demon. You're not just a pretty face, then. How did someone like you end up with someone like her?"

"Hanna, kill ginger here." Alois points at Grell. I let out a short laugh.

"Trust me, Alois, that would not go in your favor."

He grips his side in pain.

"Bloody little fella, aren't you? I don't want to fight, I just want to-" Grell was interrupted by Hanna, who began a fight.

"Let me see." I move closer to Alois and lift his vest to reveal that his blood seeped through the bandages. Hanna continued to fight with Grell, regardless of what I said before. I sigh. "I'm afraid I can't do much." I press my hand against the wound, and he yelps in pain.

"You need to put pressure on it." I knew my efforts would eventually be for nothing, but if it will help, I don't mind doing it for now. He wiggles out of my grasp before falling on the ground. He begins to crawl away.

"Alois, I'm trying to help." I pick him up gently. I knew where he was heading anyway, so I just brought him there.

"Who are you really?" He looks up at me with us big blue eyes.

"A goddess." I smile slightly as I set him against a tree trunk.

"You need to trust me." I grit my teeth, trying to figure out what to do. I can save him, but then he'd never see Luka again. Luka was most likely more important to him, though. A growling wolf enters my peripheral vision. I turn to glare at the animal.

"You better back the hell up before I kick you halfway to China."

The wolf ignores my warning and jumps at us. I block Alois' body with my own. Before it reaches us, however, Claude had killed it.

"What are you trying to do, master? Why are you here?"

Alois began to cry as he held onto me tightly.

"Your goal is incomplete. You do not have Ciel Phantomhive."

"Go suck a lemon, Claude." I glare at him, which he returns. Alois slips out of my hold and crawls to Claude.

"It's just you now."

"Come now, master, don't say such ridiculous things."

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! You're the only one, the one that I have!" He hugs Claude's legs. I gave Claude a warning glare, but he paid me no mind. "You can't ever leave my side! Not you! Please, Claude! Do you know, I think you...you're my highness."

"Oh my God, the feels," I say to myself, gripping my chest as I leaned against the large tree. Claude got on his knees and grabbed Alois's face. He smiles softly as he wipes away his tears.

'I don't think I can watch.' I turn myself around so I wouldn't have to witness this.

"What a thing to say to a butler." The sound of a skull crushing beneath Claude's hands invaded my hearing. I bite my bottom lip and kept telling myself not to turn around.

"Don't worry, master, have no fear. Yours is a crass soul, who would give his love to a butler. I could hardly work up an appetite for that."

I cross my arms.

"You know what makes me really happy, Claude?"

He turns his attention to me. My glare changes into an evil smirk.

"The fact that I know that you're not going to be the one to eat his soul." I chuckle at his confused expression. "You see, you're a terrible person, and I honestly can't believe that he found something to like about you, yet he did. I understand you only wanted his soul, but you could have been nicer about it; instead of crushing his head in."

"So, that's what's going on." Grell made an appearance. "That boy was scheduled to die tonight, but he was deemed defective. We did assume that a demon was involved." She twirls a lock of her red hair as she speaks.

"Will you be taking him, grim reaper?"

"I just need to keep the accounts balanced. I just wanted to watch how this all plays out. I actually should have expected you here, Y/N. You seem to always surround yourself with men."

"Way to make it sound like I'm a whore, Grell." My eyebrow twitches.

"Does that mean you have not taken Sebastian's side?" Claude asks Grell.

"Taking sides? Please, don't insult me with such an idea. The only way to prove my love to dear bassy is with a death match."

They all separated aside from me. As a way of respect, I changed the grass surrounding Alois into blue bells. Hanna appeared in my line of vision.

"I'll leave. Do what you please." I walk past her, heading home. I was beyond upset.

'I should have saved him.' Tomorrow I would give Alois a nice, little tribute.