Sixty Nine

We walk into the elevator and I lean against the wall, next to him rather then across from him like we've done in the past.

Harry's been a little thrown off since I turned him down earlier, I know it's eating away from him on the inside. It's not that I want to turn him down, it's just that I have to in order to prove a point. Harry is so used to me falling undone to his every touch, giving into him so easily because he drives me insane. He knows he has this effect on me and it just boosts his little cocky ego, so now it's payback.

"How long will we be here tonight?" I ask, referring to the club.

"Not really sure, why?" He asks while looks down at me, our right and left shoulders brushing together.

"No reason." I whisper while purposely looking at his light pink lips- wanting him to notice my subtle glances and make him think I really want to kiss him.

This is kinda twisted for me to do, but he gets what he deserves. He literally had me begging for him the other day and turned me down to teach me a stupid lesson. So now I'm going to subtly act all sensual around him but just by giving him enough to leave him on the edge, like he did to me other day.

He notices my glance at his lips before I stare back up at his dark emerald eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" He murmurs down to me, catching onto my antics and smirking.

"Am I not allowed to stand this close to you?" I almost whisper while suddenly standing in front of him, running my hands down his forearms to meet his hands and intertwining them together.

He leans down and smashes our lips together, immediately flipping us around and pinning me against the wall. His hands both grab my cheeks and jaw, holding me in place while he vigorously moves his lips with mine. I smirk lightly, knowing I have him right where I want him.

My hands slide under his black shirt, running up his sides teasingly- feeling his tense muscles that are covered by his soft inked skin. His body presses against mine, grinding our hips together.

His hand moves from my cheek and slams the big red stop button on the elevator panel, making the elevator jolt to a halt.

"I'm not done with you yet." His raspy voice growls against my lips before slipping his tongue in my mouth.

He grips my one thigh and lifts it up to pin against his waist. The pads of his fingers dig into my thighs and his other stays firmly gripped on my jaw.

My hands trace down his torso lightly and stop right at the waist of his jeans, tucking my fingers in the waistband but not going any farther.

"You're killing me." He grunts against my lips as my hands stay teasingly under the belt of his pants. I'm aware he wants me to go further- but if I do then I automatically lose at my own game.

"I know." I whisper before quickly throwing my hand out to hit the round button that makes the elevator go again.

He looks at my hand hit the button and immediately turns his head back to look at me in shock. His eyebrows furrow together in confusion and a lot of frustration. His jaw tightens and she shakes his head in aggravation.

The elevator door opens to the main strip and I smirk at him- knowing he's pissed that I'm leaving him hanging like this.

"You coming?" I ask with a smirk before pushing by him and walking out of the elevator.