- 48 -

Sometimes it's really hard when five immature boys depend on you like you're their mom even though you should've still been enjoying you're life as a young and single bachelor.

It's really tiring when you have a Taehyung who would not stop requesting for pancakes with mayonnaise, a Jungkook who refused to be cared for despite his injury, a Jimin who would always complain to you about a certain perverted hyung, a Suga who was the said perverted hyung, a Hobi who's too energetic and kept on bothering you to dance with him, and a Namjoon who's stuck beside you 24/7 in his efforts to win you again.

Jin was tired.

Honestly.

And these two stupid morons were just adding to his problems.

"Clearly, we should be buying more oranges than bananas," Namjoon said in front of a frowning Hoseok.

Suga, who was standing beside Namjoon with a huge scowl on his face, spoke as well. "What type of bullshit is that? Bananas are better. They've got a lot of potassium."

Hoseok, the one who was in charge to buy groceries scratched his head. "Uh, maybe we should just buy both equally-"

Namjoon cut him off. "And by the way, you might also want to buy those that offer buy one take one or something. Be practical, Hobi. We could buy a lot more even if we are tight in budget."

"Which we are not," Suga inserted. "We absolutely have more than enough budget. Hobi, don't buy those. The reason why they are sold at a lower price is because they are low in quality. Let's not compromise quality over quantity here."

The two boys were now glaring at each other hotly, almost to the point that they might start a fire on the whole van with the heat of their tension. Poor Hoseok looked like he had no idea what to say, or to think.

Well, Jin did have an idea.

His idea was to grab Suga's and Namjoon's head and then slam them together like cymbals. Heck, these two were just embarrassing themselves in front of Jimin, Tae, and Kookie who were acting far more mature and composed. Jin couldn't even stop the three from snickering as they looked at their two hyungs arguing like toddler. They had every right to make fun of their stupid hyungs.

"Will you please stop?" Jin finally spoke, voice impatient and clearly irritated.

Suga and Namjoon who were bickering endlessly halted automatically, their eyes widening as they turned to Jin who had his eyes narrowed dangerously into slits.

Jin placed his hands on his hips. "I think you two are forgetting that Hope and I will be the one to buy groceries. I will decide what to buy and you two will have no say to it."

Suga started opening his mouth. "But-"

"No buts. And don't even tell me that your the one in-charge of this mission," Jin uttered exasperatedly, earning an indignant look from Suga and a snort from Namjoon.

Oh, Namjoon, you thought you're forgiven?

"Same goes to you, Kim Namjoon. I get that you want to help but I know that you're just mainly doing this to annoy S. You two pull your shit together or you'll find two small dicks hanging on the kitchen counter tomorrow."

Several collected gasps were heard from the people inside the van.

"Buttercup, my dick is not small. You damn know it," Namjoon said, voice sounding desperate. Well, Jin would not be persuaded by that sweet nickname.

Suga, as expected, was the next to react. "My dick is definitely not small. Chim Chim, tell them!"

"W-wait! Why am I suddenly included in this? How would I even know, hyung?" came Jimin's panicking voice.