Ten

Sorry I am re publishing the chapter.

Btw Taekook wearing Powerpuff girls helmet!!!!😂😂😂

Unedited)

No one's pov

As Jungkook introduced his hyungs the boys looked at Taehyung with hopeful eyes.

But all their hopes went down the drain when Taehyung showed no signs of recognition.
All Taehyung did was smile and bow to them.

All their faces fell seeing that their baby Tae didn't recognise them.

"Its nice to meet you misters. Thank you for saving me." He said loudly and smiled.

"I-it was are duty Taeba....I mean Taehyung" Namjoon said while controlling his emotions. But Jin and Jimin have already started to cry silently.

Seeing his hyungs all sad and hurt Jungkook quickly turned towards a confused Taehyung and changed the topic.

"And you young man, you need to do a lot of explaining. Do you even know how dangerous it is to go in alleys all alone." Jungkook said in a stern voice.

"So this is how it feels to be a father." Jungkook thought.

"I'm sworry. But i wanted to save the kitty." Taehyung said and pouted.

"Well because you have a good reason i am not scolding you. But next time you are not getting off this easily." Jungkook said making Taehyung grin widely.

"Thankyouuuu Mister Kookie. You are the best!!" Tae said.

"So who wants to go eat some ice cream." Jungkook added making Taehyung squeak loudly.

"Meeeeeeeee. Cmon appa let's goooooooo." Taehyung said in a rush and started running. Without knowing what he said.

Jungkook froze hearing  Taehyung call him appa.

He called me appa.

Omg. APPAAAAA!!!!!!

Jungkook was screaming and dancing internally.

While the others looked at him with a feeling of sadness and  jealousy.

"What are you doing still standing here Mister Kookie. Cmon let's go eat some ice cream." Taehyung came back just to drag Jungkook to the ice cream parlour.

"Ahhh again with this Mister Kookie crap Jungkook thought and huffed.

"Okay cmon Taehyungie." He said and started being dragged by Tae but soon stopped when Taehyung turned around to the others. 

"Misters. T-thankyou for saving me. Would you like to join us?" He said with hopeful eyes.

And how can they reject their Taehyung's offer so they quickly nodded and followed them to the nearby ice cream parlour.

"Well sooner or later he will remember us. He has to remember us!!!" They thought.

After about 10 minutes of walk they all reached the parlour and bought their ice creams.

They all sat had a nice long chat with Taehyung and they got to know a lot about their son. This was one of the most happiest moments for the boys.

"Misters!!!! What did the duck say to the comedian?" Out of nowhere in the middle of our conversation shouted this question.

They all looked at each other with confusion while Jungkook just sat their knowing what's coming.

Another one of Taehyung's weird jokes!!!

"You QUACK ME UP!!!" Taehyung said and started giggling and was soon joined by a loud windshield laughters.

"Hehehahhehahhe  so funny!!!" Jin said in between his laughers.

While the others just looked at each other with blank expression.

"Tae. I got one too!!!" Jin said excited.

"Did you know whenever i am sad i read my blood donor ID?" He said.

"Ohhhh why, why!!!" Taehyung said all excited and with wide eyes.

"Because it says B POSITIVE." Jin said and again started with his windshield laugh who was joined by Taehyung laughter.

Now we all know from whom Taehyung got his sense humour. We sighed and looked at each other while the two pabo continued laughing and cracking their stupid jokes.

After eating ice creams they all  walked Taehyung home.

"Byeee misters. It was so much fun. Thankyou for the treat." Taehyung said and bowed.

The 5 just smiled and ruffled their little boy's hair.

"I hope we will see you soon." They said.

And by soon means tomorrow.

Taehyung smiled and waved to them.

As Taehyung walked to his door they all quickly hid themselves behind big bushes and waited for the door to open.

After a minute the door was opened by a familiar mint hair man who hugged Tae as he entered the home.

We all looked at the man with nothing but hatred.

YOU WILL PAY MIN YOONGI.

WE WILL GET  OUR TAEHYUNG BACK FROM YOU!!

_______________________
Hi guys.

How are you?

Sorry if you are re reading this chapter.

And sorry for a boring chapter.

Byeeee💕

Fighting!!!!💕