06

A week has passed with no signs of him.

Rudolf. The one man who is constantly plaguing my thoughts for a while. Blaze had stopped by to give me the list of the people who has the very said name , living in this town but they were not what I am looking for.

Who is he?

Where does he live if not in this town?

Subconsciously, my fingers trail the tattoo over my neck erupting pleasurable tingles over my skin. Here, laying down in the couch of the living room of my floor, I thought on what to do next with this unwanted situation. Yes, each floor has its own living room with same furniture that is brown comfortable couches with a rectangle shaped glass table between them. A large screen TV installed on the wall with a stereo system below it.

Gazing at the designs on the ceiling, I rub Batty with my other hand as she snuggles deeper in my side.

I am tempted to barge in those woods again in search for him but I am not a fool. I have to be cautious. Think twice before act, I remind myself.

But one thing has me over thinking, the change in his appearance. His eyes. The elongated canines and my blood flowing. Something is very wrong with him.

The phone buzzing brought me out of my thoughts as I snatch the phone from the coffee table and look down at the screen.

Mr. Jones Calling...

I snort at the caller ID thinking whether to accept it or not.

Leave it. My subconscious whispers in my head. I was about to slide to the decline when a message pops up. And I narrow my eyes.

Mr. Jones: Pick up the phone. It's urgent.

Before I could do think, my phone starts buzzing again. Rolling my eyes, I pick up the dreaded call before taking a deep breath to keep my calm and clip out in a deatched voice.

"Father."

"Mira." My father's cautious voice fills my ear and I smirk.

"It's Miracle." I hear a sigh and then,

Silence. A long silence.

"Are you not going to say anything?" He mutters.

"Who called who?" I ask in a bored tone.

"Ofcourse." He sighs and I raise my eyebrow even though he couldn't see me.

"I... Jax is in the town-" Before he could complete his sentence,I cut him off knowing very well where it will go.

"And it is not my problem."

"Miracle. Just please for once. Just meet him,please. He is like your-" 

"Think carefully before you utter another word." I furiously grit out.

How dare he?!

"I am sorry." He whispers in a defeated tone. And I don't feel a little bit sorry at all. Why?

Because I don't feel. End of the story.

"Tell that son of a gold digger lady to stay away from me as long as he is here or I swear to God..." I trail off,my threat hanging on the middle of our silence. He knows what I will do if I ever see him again.

He knows I am not that defenseless weak pathetic girl anymore. I am Thunder, I will destroy his son and I smile happily while doing so.

"Don't disrespect your step-" He suddenly cuts off thinking what he was about to just say.