Chapter 20: Clara

Recap: 

"The beast has awakened."

My eyes widened.

What the hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?!" I yelled.  "Which beast?" I asked.

They all facepalmed.

"The beast our ancestors put to sleep!!" Shawn said.

"Okay okay. No need to shout." I said covering my ears. A few seconds later I realised what exactly he said.

"What?!!! But wasn't it in deep sleep?!" I asked.

"It was in sleep but it wasn't dead. And now unfortunately it has awakened." Garry said.

"But I didn't know that it was here." I said.

"That's the reason why the strongest are sent here to Funaria island. This island has some sort of strange power that helps you elementalists to grow stronger." Rose said.

I nodded in understanding.

"So what now?" I asked.

"First, let's go back to the house and tell the others. And then I guess we should go back to Canthopia. We need to inform Mrs. Withersfield." Shawn said and we all headed back home.

"Guys! Where are you'll?" I shouted once I entered the house.

"What are you yelling for?" Lori asked coming downstairs and behind her was Alex.

"We have a problem. Where are the guys?" I asked.

"I think they were training in the backyard. But what's wrong? You look slightly.....terrified?" Alex said.

"Me? Terrified? Haha. No ways." I said laughing nervously. They stared down at me.

"Fine. I'm slightly scared." I admitted.

"Why though?" Alex asked.

"Because -" I was cut off when all of a sudden Bryson yelled.

"So I was right! I could feel it even here." He said and the three boys came out.

Shawn turned towards me. "You told them?" He asked.

"Was about to when Bryson yelled." I answered.

"I'll do the honours of telling them. But first girls, I want you'll to concentrate and try to see if you'll can sense something." Bryson said. The girls looked confused but did as said. A few seconds later their eyes flew open.

"What is that?! I felt something really strong and some strange power!" Lori yelled.

"That's the beast right? The one who was put to sleep by The Great Six on this island? It has awakened?" Alex asked.

"How did you know?" I asked. I took some time to realize it.

"Because unlike someone she's quite smart." Shawn remarked from behind me and snorted. I frowned and stomped his foot. Well tried to. He was quick to move his foot away before my foot made contact with his. He smirked at me while I huffed in annoyance.

"Guys we have some more important things at hand right now." Drew said.

"So what should we do now?" Lori asked after she overcame her surprise after what Alex said.

"The best thing to do now is to head back to Canthopia and tell Mrs. Withersfield about this." Shawn said. We all nodded in agreement. Drew made a warp hole which he learnt from Mrs. Withersfield before coming here in case we needed to head back due to an emergency.