Ch. 20: Tell Me

After the livestream, it was late at night so everyone went to bed. Signe and Anti in the guest room and Mariza and Felix in their bedroom.

But after Mariza fell asleep in Felix's arms, a few hours later, she woke up feeling Felix's arms tighten. She hears Felix's breathing quicken into almost hyperventilating. Mariza grabs Felix's hands, trying to pry them off, but she can't.

"Felix." She said. She hears him whimper and his face pressed into his upper back. "Felix!"

"N-No," Felix mumbled in his sleep. Mariza feels his arms loosen, she flips over as they tighten again. She touches Felix's shoulder, she shakes him.

"Wake up! Felix!" She said. Felix's eyes open, he sat up breathing heavily. Mariza pulls him back down and pulls him into a hug. "It's okay. Calm down, it was a nightmare." Felix buries his face in her neck, not responding. She rests her head against his. She feels him kiss her neck and she smiles, kissing his forehead. She feels his body relax and she rests against him, Felix fast asleep. She closes her eyes. Her hand slips under his shirt, rubbing his lower back in small circles. She feels Felix move, his arms encircle her hips. Mariza smiles, kissing his forehead.

"Mariza," Felix said. Mariza opens her eyes, Felix's arms tighten around her.

"Yeah?" She asks. She stops rubbing his back, making him upset.

"Don't stop." He mumbled. She rubs his back again. She feels him smile against her neck. He kisses his neck. "T-Thank you." Mariza opens her eyes, she looks at him.

"Felix, can you tell me what's been bothering you?" She asks. Felix hesitates, contemplating whether or not he should. But the threat Anti made went through his mind.

"I'm fine." Felix lied. Mariza stops rubbing his back.

"Felix....." Mariza said. Felix grips her shirt in his fists. Felix sits up a little, looking at her. Mariza pecks a kiss on his lips, her thumb caresses his cheek.

"I can't tell you," Felix said. Mariza loses her smile.

"Why?" She asks.

"You'll get hurt." He said.

"What? Felix." She said sitting up. He rests his head in her lap. "Felix." She puts her hands in his hair as his arms go around her legs. "Felix, I want to talk about this." He doesn't respond. "Felix, please." He sits himself up, leaning against the headboard. Mariza looks at him.

"During the drive over here, I saw Jack's eyes were green," Felix said. Mariza's eyes widen. She touches his arm.

"I left you alone with Anti before the stream. He didn't hurt you, did he?" Mariza asks. Felix looks at her.

"No. I'm okay. He said that if I said anything, he'll kill you. And I don't want to lose you." Felix said. Mariza smiles a little.

"I have you to protect me, Felix. I'll be okay, I know you won't let anything happen to me." Mariza said. Felix looks at her.

"Anti doesn't want Mark to live because if Mark dies than Dark will as well. Dark wants to get rid of Anti." Felix said. Mariza holds his hand.

"If we want to save Sean, we first have to save Mark," Mariza said. Felix nods. Mariza moves into his lap, she rests her head on his shoulder. He smiles, his arms go around her. He lays back down, she pulls the blanket back over them and closes her eyes. She smiles hearing Felix's heartbeat in her head. Felix rubs her arm, staring at the ceiling. "I'm glad you told me." Felix looks down at her. "So I know you are okay because you were really worrying me. I was scared that something was wrong with you too." He holds her tighter making her smile.

"I'm sorry for worrying you." He mumbled before he kissed her forehead. She gives him a smile and closes her eyes, soon falling asleep. He pulls the blanket up so it is over her shoulder. He rests his head against hers and closes his eyes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! 🦃🦃🦃

:)