Chapter 46: Knight's Eternal Good Night

"Who are you?!" Some one grunted at me, like a pig. I'd never heard of a pig beastkin before, but there it stood in front of me clear as day, with my Vampire eyes seeing everything.

     I didn't hide my race as I flashed my sharp teeth, the veil just barely covering my eyes. It was more like a blindfold, it was so thick. I'd probably get rid of a lot of this uniform in the future...Knight's path would only evolve from here.

     "Demon!" Someone yelled.

     "It's a Vampire! What's that doing here?!" Weapons were raised, wands and staffs pointed at me threateningly.

     "Ahhh, how rude," I pouted, lips opening the slightest bit in a small and seductive smile. "I'm much more than that. You'll just have to take the time to find out."

     I was tall and voluptuous this time, leather black bindings that crisscrossed over my arms and legs ending on the back of my hands and held there by rings I held on my middle fingers. I was wearing a sort of dress that went down to my knees, more a leotard that had no opening. I had no shoes since the bindings eclipsed them. It was like wearing ballet shoes with the hardened tips, allowing me to walk on them and make the bandits shiver from my unnatural gait.

     So basically, I looked like a combination of Stinger from One Punch Man and that one lady from that one game Takuya used to play...Something Automata. Can't remember.

 Can't remember

     "So, do you mind explaining what's going on here, dearest?" I walked up to a man that looked like a leader, leaning down at him to look at his face since he was about half a foot shorter than me

     "So, do you mind explaining what's going on here, dearest?" I walked up to a man that looked like a leader, leaning down at him to look at his face since he was about half a foot shorter than me. Right now, I was an ageless beauty, even in height to Adoray.

     So of course, an average human man like himself was of no consequence to me.

     He pulled back with a pale face as my venomous words poured over his heart like thick ink, my lips parted delightfully. Once again my teeth flashed in the night as bore them in that slight smile. One slender, long finger gracefully lifted from behind my back and pushed his chin up to look at me since he was still staring where I had been standing, thirty feet away, seconds before.