chapter 30

I swear I have never anything so crazy in my life but I had a horrible feeling about leaving that girl with gab. Of course I dont think he would do anything to her but I have an overactive imagination and a lot could happen in ten minutes.

So I timed how long it would take him to get to the second floor with interuptions then when I got to my stop I started the timer at 11 giving him an extra minute.

Gabrail pov
I watched as Eleanor rushed out the room only giving me a short amount time to work with.I crack a small smile as I watch her vanish in a cute rush to see the woman who is like a grandma to her.

My smile quickly faded as I heard a chair move back,"Gabrail why is she here".

"That's none of your business "

"It is my business when my boyfriend is with another girl"she shouted as she looked at me with piercing blue eyes.

"When did we ever start dating sylvia"

"What do you mean it-

"O you think just because we had sex once that I was yours,no that's not how things work and you knew that you were just a way for me to forget her"i said as I looked for her superior's number.

I needed someone who would actually protect L and not just sit there and watch her die because of stupid jealousy. I put the phone up to my ear as I glared at Sylvia as she looked down at the floor.

She didn't understand that my sanity was at stake one of the only things keeping me from leaving this company and everything associated with it.Eleanor is that important and I won't ever let her go again.

"Hello"

"Ceston perfect I need a new bodyguard"I said not really explain why.

"You have one of the best ones we have yet you just want to replace her,im sorry but im not understanding why sir"

"I don't pay your organization to ask me why I need something done do i?"I said dropping my semi friendly additude.

"No sir?"he coughed

"Then just get me a new one or i will find someone better suited for your job"I said noting off in my head of how much he begged for the job.he was a small person and had a very needy looking appearance but he got the job for his brains and not how muscular he should look.

"Ok"I hung up right after hearing that and went towards the door.I spoke for about nine minutes which meant I had enough time to get down stair to meet L.

"Im I being recalled then"Sylvia asked well more like shouted at me from the same spot.

"Of course"

I walked right to elevator knowing I probably have about 1 minute left maybe even less.she is such a Time freak sometimes but its cute to see her go crazy.as soon as I made it to the second floor I felt my phone start ringing it was either jack or Clayton(superior) and I really would rather not answer it .

"What"I say as I continue to wake towards where I remember the cafeteria is.

"Gab why can't you answer nicely "said the safe voice of my mother. I apologized softly before walking into the cafeteria and right up to
Eleanor who was holding her phone staring at the time,her forehead was scrunched up making lines appear on her skin.

" zack is crying for you too"she said as she tried to hush him.

"Put your phone on speaker"I said as I smoothed out the skin on her forehead,she leaned into my hand as I hand her the phone. "Let zack hear your voice"

Eleanor pov
"Hi baby"I said as I listened to him cry hoping that he would stop and listen.I watched as Gab pulled up a chair and run his fingers through my hair.

"Zack~"I said softly as waited for him to hear me.

He quickly stopped as soon as he heard me,"mommy where are you"

I grabbed gab's hand and held it tightly as I listened to my baby sniffle,"we are on our way ok baby"

I hung up the phone quickly and just looked in gab's eyes,"can we go see him please"

"Yes and hopefully he wont have to stay there long"we got up quickly and made our way to the door,I waved goodbye to Ms.Mack even though we didn't get to have much of a conversation considering it lunch break for most people so she had to work.

-------------------------------
Guys I'll try to make the next one longer and interesting but I was sick yesterday and not feeling all that well today .also I didn't want to hold this chapter anymore then I already had so here you go