Eleven

Hello everyone,
Long time no see!!😅😅
I am soooo sorry for not updating for soo long.😔😔
I was having some bad days.😭😭

So plz don't be mad.🙃🙃

And yippieee i got 1k followers!!!💕💖💖

I love you all!!!❣️❣️

(Unedited)
🐥🐥🐥

Bts pov

Its been a week since we last met Taehyung.

Since then Taehyung hasn't shown up to school. His house is even locked and according to Min Suga's assistant, he has not come shown up work the whole week.

We all were feeling hopeless and helpless again. Was the past repeating again?

And our most feared question ran in our minds?

Did Min Yoongi took Taehyung away from us again?

Did we lost our son again?

The thoughts were floating all over our head while we waited at the school gate for Taehyung to come out of school on the fifth day.

But this time also there was no sign of Taehyung.

"I don't know. But i want my Taehyung. I don't wanna lose him again." Jin said breaking the silence while looking at the others with teary eyes.

We no response we stood their all worried and sad.When suddenly a group of seven boys caught our attention.

Well not the group but what caught our attention was the name they mentioned in their conversation.

"I hope Taehyungie is okay." The short blond hair boy said with concern laced in his voice.

"Yep. He hates getting sick. And especially going to the hospital." The skinny boy said.

The word hospital made all of us panic.

"On our way, we will buy some flowers for him." One of them said.

"Excuse me, boys." Namjoon said and tapped on one of the boys shoulders.

(Face reveal!!)

No one's pov

The said boys turned around and gave them a confused look.