2| What a slam-mess.

- Well, that just happened

••••        ••••        ••••

Adrenaline ran through Sully's veins as the girl ran down the empty hallway, the sole of her adidas squeaked against the polished tile floor. She ignored the look she received from the school's janitor as she bolted down the stairs and made a direct beam line to her classroom. Upon entering the filled room, the girl sent her teacher a bashful look before finding her assigned seat.

The small blonde, loudly, threw herself on to the chair and quickly got out her Biology textbook and turned to the chapter that had been put on the board. Sully took in a deep breath as she was able to sense the eyes of her fellow classmates watching her every move, much to her annoyance.

Biology, with Mr. Travis, was Sully's last class of the day, and she managed to stay clear from the spotlight, mostly because of everyone's attention being occupied by Hawkins High newest student. From what she can gather from the hushed whispers in the halls, and awe-struck giggles while in the girl's room, the new boy was intriguing, both his personality and his physical appearance. She so desperately wanted to see the boy many girls, and boys, had fawned over when the sound of the faucet dripping broke her away from her thoughts.

"What the heck?" She muttered to herself

Her soft brown eyes moved away from the sink that was attached to the front of her table and scanned her surroundings. She saw the unfazed, or bored expressions her classmates wore as they jotted down their notes, or tried not to doze off. Sully tried to remain unbothered by the noise like her peers as she returned to her writing, but she was not able to. The rhythm of the water droplets hitting the steel bottom began to painfully etch itself into the blonde's brain making it scrape against her skull until she could not take it any more.

As she leaned over to grab the right handle, which had been the one closest to her, it gave her a clear view of her lab partner.

"You're not Harry." Sully paused her actions as she stared at the boy next to her. Her eyes wide as she stared at the male's overall appearance.

Although, she was not feeling the curly mullet, she could give it to the devastatingly handsome boy for adding some character to himself. 

His chair was away from the black table, as if he wanted to make comfortable leg room for his long limbs. The unknown teen's posture was slacked as his feet were lazily planted on the floor with one arm tossed behind his chair. Just by observing the boy's body language, which screamed 'bad', Sully knew that this was the new student everyone was raving over.

"So, you're the new kid?" She voiced to the stranger before she could stop herself.

The small teen felt even more puny when the mystery boy's gaze fell on her. His eyes, which were extraordinary bright due to the framing of his dark lashes, met her own. She quickly tore her eyes away from his face and zeroed in on the clock as she felt the burning sensation of his bright, yet dull eyes roam all over her body. Her fair cheeks became warm with color as Sully gained enough courage to make eye contact with the new kid, who still had his eyes on her. This time, on her face.