Durmstrang and beauxbatons

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Ron and Ginny glared at him and Hermione said "harry don't lie we passed the twins and they said they hadn't seen you" harry smiled and said "I was probably in the toilet when you passed them" he turned to the twins who were sat a few seats down from them and said "Gred, Forge I was with you two for the train ride wasn't I?" the twins looked at their siblings and said "indeed he was we just didn't tell you so that we could finish off what we were discussing without you dragging him away" the annoying trio looked annoyed and went to eating their food which had appeared in front of them. Hadrian smirked discreetly to himself and thought 'tomorrow is going to be so fun'.

And with that they finished their food and went up to bed to sleep for the night.

Now

Hadrian had to endure almost a full day with Ginny not clinging to his arm forcing herself on him and even a blind could tell that he was uncomfortable, during lunch he snuck a look at the Slytherin table and he noticed that Blaise, Vince and Greg were holding Draco back from walking over and ripping Ginny's head while Draco was doing his best to make sure that his anger wasn't showing on his face while pansy and Astoria were trying to calm him down. All of the older Slytherins and a few of the younger ones gave him sympathetic looks as they noticed just how uncomfortable he was and were angry that one of their own was being treated like this not that the other houses knew.

A few moments later Ronald and Hermione had joined the two and Ron looked like he was about to complain about something he could really care less about and then Hermione started talking about something about the end of year exams for this year.

"For god sake Hermione we haven't even started lesson for the year and you're already talking about the end of year exams, we have an entire year before we have to worry, damn," Hadrian said sassily. The three around him were in shock Hermione the most because one, that was something she wasn't expecting and two because he never said anything before, he just sat down quietly. Hermione replied with "well there is no need to be rude and besides has you in a bad mood" Hadrian raised an eyebrow and said "I have the beginning of a migraine" he said as he rubbed his temples with the hand connected to the arm that Ginny wasn't clinging to.

The black-haired boy secretly prayed for someone to come and rescue him from this situation. His prayer was answered when Neville and Luna walked over to him. The blond-haired female looked at Hadrian and said "can we talk to you for a minute" Hadrian got up the annoying trio joining him when Neville added "just harry" and the annoying trio frowned before sitting back down. Hadrian, Neville and Luna walked out of the great hall where they met up with Fred and George.

Neville turned to Hadrian and said "I know about you parents and I don't hate you or your parents for anything that has happened as I have recently found out that it was Dumblefuck that tortured my parents. As for I found out you can thank Luna, she is a seer ad she said that in this tournament she has seen that your name will come of cup even after the three champions have been chosen. We also know about your plan. Be careful brother" Hadrian nodded and said "you the same. Both of you" after that he went with the twins to charm robes and clothes of the Gryffindor targets and on the mirrors before they then collected the marauders' map and invisibility cloak.