Chapter 26 - Pussy Ass Bitch

I closed the door and was scared to turn around to face Antonio.  All of a sudden I feel a hand grab my arm and spin me around.    Antonio is right in my face.  "Christina, what the fuck was that all about?  Why the fuck did you wake up in that mutha fucka's apartment?", he screamed at me.

I try to talk but, Antonio is still screaming at me.   Next thing I know I am being thrown against the door and I feel his hands around my throat.  OMG, I can't breathe!!!!   I feel the tears start to roll down my cheeks.   "Christina, I warned you before don't ever fuck with me!" he screamed.   He lets go and I fall to the ground coughing trying to catch my breath. 

I look up at him with fear in my eyes and I try to get up and run but, I was too slow.  He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back to him.  I scream, "Nothing happened between us!   I promise you, I fell asleep on the couch!"  I can't stop the tears from falling.  I can't believe Antonio is acting this way.   I knew he was jealous but, I never saw this side of him before.

"Why are you being this way?  Why would you put your hands on me like this?" I yelled.   "I will do what ever the fuck I want to do Christina.  Who is going to stop me?  That mutha fucka next door?" he said.   I look at him and say, "No, I don't need anyone.  I can take care of myself!  Fuck you Antonio!!  Just get out!"

He looked at me with panic in his eyes and his face softened.   "Christina, please calm down.  I am sorry.  Mami, I just can't help being jealous.  You are my fucking life.  I wouldn't even be here today if it wasn't for you.   Just the thought of another man touching you makes me crazy." he says sincerely.

"That gives you no right to put your hands on me!   No one puts their hands on me!" I yell.   Antonio grabs me and tries to bring my body into his, I fight back because I don't want to be near him right now.   I am not strong enough to push him away.  He then starts crying and says, "You know I can't live without you.  I am so sorry!" he says as he gets on his knees in front of me. 

What do I do now?  I can't believe this is happening.  I look down at Antonio knowing full well he has every right to be upset.  Oh God....   "Antonio, I think we need to take a break from each other", I say as calmly as I can.   

"No Christina!!!  No!!!  I don't want a break!  I can't be without you!" he screams.  "You should have fucking thought about that before you put your fucking hands on me!" I scream.   Antonio gets up and is trying to grab my face so he can kiss me.  As I am fighting him off, I back into the end table and knock the lamp over and it crashes to the floor.    I am screaming at him to leave me alone.   I get out of his grip and try to run away from him again when I feel his hands grab me by the waist and pull me into him.  I spin around and smack him across the face and scream "Get the fuck off of me you fucking asshole!"  

"What the fuck Christina!!!  Oh you want to play like that, huh?  You must have forgotten who the fucking boss is here, bitch!" he yells.   I try to run again when I feel Antonio grab me and throw me on the couch.   I try to get up and he backhands me across the face.  I feel blood dripping from my nose.  I am screaming at the top of my lungs when I hear banging on the door... 

"Christina, are you okay?   Open the fucking door!" I hear Harry scream...   Oh Shit...

Harry's POV

I go back into my apartment and close the door.  I don't understand how she could go into her apartment with him.  That arsehole fucking hit her.   There isn't that much love in the world for a woman to put up with that.   My Mum always taught me to respect a woman. 

I start to pace back and forth.  I don't trust him.   What if he hits her again?  He is not that stupid, is he?    My phone rings, I look to see who is calling.  It is Jeff.   I don't want to answer it, he will know I am upset and I don't want him to know about any of this.  The last thing I need is for him to tell me to just leave her alone.   I can't, I don't know what it is about her.   I need her in my life.

I can't take it anymore, I walk to my door.  Maybe I can listen to make sure she is ok.  I open my door and walk into the hallway.   I hear them arguing.  I can't make out what they are saying.    Then I hear a crash and Christina screaming and crying.

That's it, I can't take it anymore.  I start to bang on Christina's door.  I yell, "Christina, are you ok?  Open the fucking door!!!   Oh God I hope she is ok...  All I hear is Christina screaming.

"Antonio open this fucking door before I call the police!" I scream as I bang on the door.  The door opens and Antonio is looking at me and says, "What the fuck do you want?   Just go back to where you came from and leave us alone!"  

I hear Christina crying and screaming for me to help her.   I push Antonio out of the way and come into her apartment when I see Christina laying on the floor with blood all over her face.  I turn around and rush towards Antonio and push him to the ground.   I am on top of him and start punching him in the face as I am screaming, "Oh you like to hit girls mutha fucka!   I am gonna hit your little bitch ass!"

Antonio brings his hands up and puts them around my neck and starts to squeeze.  I feel myself start to get dizzy from lack of oxygen.   I see Christina walk over with a vase in her hand.    She brings her hands up and smashes the vase over his head.   His hands release my neck and I fall to the side and I can finally breathe. 

Christina is screaming at him and starts to punch and kick him when he grabs her leg and makes her fall over.   I get up and pull her away from him.  I make her stand behind me.  "Get the fuck up you pussy ass bitch!" I yell.   He lunges for me and I punch him dead in the face and it knocks him down.  Just then I see the doorman come into the apartment asking Christina if she is ok and if he should call the police.

Antonio says, "No need to call the police, I am leaving.   I am done with this fucking bitch."    I tell him, "You are done with her whether you wanted to or not. Now get the fuck out and don't show your face around here again."   Antonio says, "Oh me and you are not done Styles!"   

I watch him walk out the door and I grab Christina and put my arms around her and try to calm her down.   I tell her to come to my apartment away from the mess so I can clean her up.   She is looking down and I bring her face up to mine and I bring my lips to hers and kiss her so gently and wipe the tears from her face and tell her that she is now mine...

Thank you for reading my story!

Please comment and let me know how you are liking my story so far.