Chapter Eleven.

CAROL'S POV--------

Today was James's birthday , and I had a lot of surprises up my sleeve.

I cooked him breakfast in bed in my new lingerie I bought a couple days ago.

"Wake up sleepy head." I said setting his breakfast down and climbing under the covers to give him some head.

He was still sleep , but I heard him groaning and moaning. Then he finally woke up.

"Good morning birthday boy." I lifted up and smiled.

He smiled back , "Morning."

"I got your breakfast in bed. You want me to feed you?" I asked grabbing his food.

"I don't want you to feed me that." He winked.

I blushed , "You'll get that later mister."

"I want it now though." He whined.
"Nooo. Enjoy this now , I have plenty of surprises for you daddy." I kissed his lips and started feeding him the food.

---------------------------------
DAVON'S POV--------

Alonna finally had Angelina and I couldn't be more than happy. She was the perfect little baby and Davis is such a big help when I'm at the gym or when I'm cooking dinner for the family.

"I can't wait to get back to work. I miss making money." Alonna said feeding Angelina.

"Bae don't worry about it , I'll be making the money. You just make the babies."

"I don't want to sit here and make babies. I want to make money just like you." She said with complaint.

"You need to just stay with Angelina until she's old enough to start school , then start back. You know you're position will always be there for you." I said. 

"Yeah you're right. I'll be a stay at home wife for a minute , just until Angie gets bigger then I'm back working got that?"

"I got that baby. You're so feisty. You been missing the dick?" I joked.

She giggled and rolled her eyes , "No. Maybe , just a little bit."

"How long has it been?" I asked. I was ready to give it to her.

"It hasn't been long enough sweetie. Only three weeks." She said.

I sighed , "Okay well I'll be counting down."

While we were having our little convinced , the doorbell rang.

To my surprise it was Jasmine.

"Jasmine , what are you doing here?" I was shocked to see her at my doorstep.

"Davon I need your help." She said. She was crying, looks like she was running from someone.

"Come in. What's wrong?!" I asked.

"I just can't be by myself. I need you.  I ran here all the way here from where I live."

She was shaking , crying and looking pitiful.

"What? Why were you running?" I asked holding her because she was falling over like she losses her balanced.

"I just was thinking about you , I can't stay away. Please take me back." She cried.

"Hey Davon who was-" Alonna started to say, but she was surprised to see Jasmine. "Hey Jasmine what's wrong?!"

Jasmine just stared at her because she was holding Angelina.

"Whose baby?" She asked looking at Alonna.

"This is my baby." She smiled. 

Jasmine looked at me with rage , but then smiled.