Part 7

Wearing a beautiful red lehnga and heavy jewellery she is looking most beautiful bride just the way she want and in front of her is standing her dream man dressed in dark Royal blue sherwani. Taking small steps she walked towards him. Her cousins and friends are teasing her she is getting red in shyness and he is smirking. Raising her hand she about to make him wear garlands when earth started shaking but she is not ready to lose so she held his hand in tight grip when someone started shouting 'Sankadevi' and voice looks familiar... Who can be this enemy... She was thinking all this when water came with force with a fear of drowning she started screaming for help when someone slapped her and that person is none other than her Buaji who was trying to wake her from past 20 minutes.

"Sankadevi sanki to tum pahle se rhi ab to pagal bhi ho gyi ho parmeshwari" asked angry Buaji. (You are crazy from start but now you had gone mad)

But instead of replying her Buaji Khushi was looking around holding her blanket tightly.

"Hai re Nandkishore... ab aankhen phad kar ke idhar udhar ka dekhat ho" asked Buaji patting her forehead. (What are you looking)

"Laad governor" she replied in lost state.

"Laad governor... Uhh kon hai Nandkishore" asked confused Buaji. (Who is he?)

"Arnaaa... Koi nhi" said Khushi biting her tongue and coming out of bed she ran towards washroom. (No one)

"Hai re Nandkishore ab tum hi kuch karo iss parmeshwari ka" said Buaji looking up and taking wet blanket she went out. (God now you only deal with this crazy girl)

***************

"Ye kaisa sapna tha... wo Laad governor aur wo bhi humari Shaadi... Hey Devi Maiya hume kya ho rha hai... Khushi bus kar ab jyada mat soch ye bus sapna hi to tha aur iska koi matlab nhi tha... wo 3 din se tu unse mili nhi hai na to wo laad governor tere dimaag me ghum rhe hai aur Kuch nhi" murmured Khushi and opening tap she started washing her face. (what type of dream it was... that Laad governor and wedding... oh god what happening to me ... stop Khushi stop thinking about it ... it was just dream and means nothing... you hadn't saw him from 3 days that's why you are thinking about him)

Its been 2 weeks since Khushi had joined AR as Arnav PA. After her late night call Arnav didn't bother her much in fact he gave her space and helped in learning her work. Sometime he helped her with English, few time with computer. It was hard to believe that people can called such helping person arrogant and rude. He never did anything to make her uncomfortable. Sometime he flirt with her and even tease but never made her uncomfortable around him. In few days he became integral part of Khushi life his coffee, medicines became her priority. sometime she scold him for ignoring his health and even forced him to have lunch on time. From past 3 days he is busy with a new project in which Aman is assisting him. His whole office hour goes in meeting and conference even being his Personal she didn't got chance to meet him.

After turning off tap she took towel from hanger and started wiping her face. Once satisfied she opened her eyes there she saw him in mirror standing behind her while smirking.

"AAP" she screamed on which he gave her flying kiss and winked at her shocked face. (You)

"Hey Devi Maiya... aap yha kya kar rhe hai wo bhi humare bathroom me... aur ye kya chichori harkat hai... sharam nhi ati aapko iss tarah aankh marne aur wo wo karne me..." asked angry yet blushing Khushi. (Oh my god ... what are you doing here in my bathroom... and what type of pervert behaviour was that... don't you feel shame by doing all these...)

"Wo kya Khushi... you are talking about kiss... but you also did that right and that also on my cheek ... remember" asked Arnav with smirk.

"Ha hume achi tarah yaad... humari yaadash bahut achi hai... hum roj char Baadam dudh ek sath khate hai samjhe" said Khushi pointing her finger to him through mirror. (Yes I remember that... my memorisation power is very strong after all I eat 4 almonds with milk every morning)