Become my Queen {Thor x Wife! Reader}

Pairing: Thor x Wife! Reader

Requested: Can you do a Thor fic where you're married to him and fight alongside him, Valkyrie, hulk, and Loki ?  

Warnings: Spoilers, Fluff.

Words: 2,053

(h/l - hair length. h/t - hair type. h/c - hair color. s/t - skin tone)

***

You, Thor, Bruce and your new friend Valkyrie were back in Asgard about to go against Hela, but first let's take you on a little Adventure on how you and Thor met. You and Thor met on earth, yes you weren't an asgardian princess or goddess. 

You were human with special powers.

Your powers were kinda similar to Thor, your powers were to manipulate the weather. You possesses the psionic ability to control all forms of weather over vast areas. You learned how to control your powers at a very young age, but you didn't do it alone. 

Your father was the one who helped you control your powers. 

He was a famous scientist/inventor that worked with a lot amazing people. To be specific: Howard Stark, Howard was your dad's best friend, they worked together and create amazing and great inventions together.

Tony Stark, Howard's son was your best friend, you both practically grew up together and as soon as the years went down, Tony ask you to be on a team called the Avengers. You need a week to thinking about but soon came with answer and that how you met Thor.

You been working with the Avengers for a while now and everyone in the tower you got along with. When you became apart of the team you started to getting close and developing feelings for a sexy asgardian prince.

You were starting your day good by going to the gym as you walk in and get yourself ready to workout. Your eyes landed on Thor who was working on his arms, you didn't know why he was working on them. 

I mean there were already pretty big and muscular but gosh seeing him doing it, flexing his arms, made your body do things. You were so clumsy you almost tripped and fell while staring at him.

You stopped drooling over the asgardian prince, started your workout as you were stretching. You felt eyes on you, so you looked around the gym and connection with those light royal blue eyes. 

Thor was staring at you with a cute smirk on his face that made you melt, you soon broke eye contact continue what you were doing until.

"Lady Y/N, May I speak with you?" Thor asked. 

"Sure," you said walking over to a bench and patting it for Thor to sit with you.

"Lady Y/N, I think I have a problem and you always told me that when I have a problem I could come to you" Thor says. 

"You once said that you would help me on anything" You looked at the friendly giant who was looking down at his hands and wondered what was his problem.

When you first met Thor, you thought he was loud and was a tad bit scared of him but after months of living with him and everyone else at Stark tower you realized that really he was just a big adorable teddy-bear.

He was kind and considerate with you and was always asking you questions about the midgardian culture. You liked him because he made you feel welcomed, soon your feelings for him progressed into being in love with him. You would of plucked up the courage to ask him out but you knew he won't go for a girl like you and it broke your heart.