Everlasting {Loki x Reader}

Pairing: Loki x Reader

Requested: Hello! I would like to request a Loki x reader 💖 It's Loki's and the reader's wedding night, they go back to Loki's chambers and they get down and dirty for the first time ;) but the reader is very nervous because it's their first time. And Loki is doing his best to make her feel loved and safe. Thank you 💖 

Warnings: Fluff, Smut (NSFW)

Words: 2,047

(h/l - hair length. h/t - hair type. h/c - hair color. s/t - skin tone)

***

You were standing in a plain white room, standing on a pedestal while the maids fixing your long elegant green gown. Once they were done, you were now looking at yourself in the mirror.

Your (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair was in a beautiful style that you loved very much

Your (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair was in a beautiful style that you loved very much. Queen Frigga had passed down to you a beautiful necklace and crown with diamond gems in the center of both.

Today was your wedding day, you were excited and nervous at the same time. You were marrying the love of your life, Loki. Your father and two Asgardian guards walked into the white room as the maids were leaving.

You walked away from the mirror as your father came over to kiss your cheek.

"You look magnificent, darling. Your mother would be so proud of you" Your father says and you smiled.

You took your father's arm as the two guards escort you both to the throne room. You both walked the whole way in silence, you already had a single tear trickling down your face.

At this moment you were so happy, you wouldn't want to change it for anything. You and father pause at the giant double doors, you took a deep breath.

The two guards push them open and you were met with those beautiful blue/green eyes and thousand others, as you and your father walk down the aisle.

Odin and Frigga were on the throne, The Warriors Three and Thor stood to the side as the groomsmen, and Lady Sif and your sister were your maids of honor.

Frigga smiled softly at you as you and your father made it down the aisle, you were now in front of Loki who had a cute smirk on his face as he was wearing his golden crown, and green & gold cape.

"You look so STUNNING," Loki says, reaching out to rubbing your s/t skin with his thumb as Odin moved swiftly through the ceremony, and now it was time for the "I dos".

"Do you, Loki, take Y/N L/N to be your wife, to be her constant friend, her life partner, and her true love? To love her without reservation, honor and respect her, protect her from harm, comfort her in times of distress, and to grow with her in mind and spirit?" Odin asked.

Loki smiles and says, "I do"

"And Do you, Y/N, take Loki Laufeyson to be your husband, to be his constant friend, his life partner, and his true love? To love him without reservation, honor and respect him, protect him from harm, comfort him in times of distress, and to grow with him in mind and spirit?"