9

your relationship as lyrics from open arms by pretty much

jack:

so i've been waiting by my phone for that ringtone

he was so whipped for you. he had just met you a few weeks ago and all he wanted to do was talk to you. you two would facetime everyday after you were done with school. it had been 20 minutes since you've gotten out of school and he was literally laying on his bed next to his phone waiting for you.

chosen:

so when you're ready you know where to find me

recently you and chosen decided to stay friends. he didn't wanna break things off at first but he knew it was necessary. it was complicated but he still had strong feelings for you. the day you came to the agreement he told you that he would always be willing to try you guys again anytime. all you have to do is message him.

wyatt:

girl you could tear me apart but i can't help it, i'm waitin'

for 10 months wyatt watched you fall more in love with his own best friend. it was hard for him but he wanted to be there for the day he knew your heart was going to be broken. he wanted to warn you about his friend but he didn't want you to think he was lying. every time you and your partner would kiss or do any couple thing in front of wyatt, he felt as if he was being torn apart. all that waiting would be worth it in the end tho. he ended up being right about his friend and got to comfort you while you were heartbroken. you ended up falling for noodle boy.

jeremy:

i just wanna touch but i keep being turned away

for some reason jeremy loved touching you everywhere. your face, your arms, your hands, your back, just everywhere. some areas you didn't like to be touched such as your face. he sometimes couldn't help it tho. when you fell asleep before him he'd trace the features of your face with his finger. he thought you were a piece of art.

sophia:

got that key to your heart

sophia knew that you were head over heals for her. it was obvious. at first she didn't know how to feel. she couldn't tell if she liked you back but after a few weeks she realized she did. the thing is she didn't like you as much as you liked her. sometimes to get her way she'd lead you on to get whatever she wanted. she knew you'd do anything for her.

finn:

now you got me cuffed and you ain't even on me

finn found you through instagram. you weren't famous or anything you just came across his feed. someone had tagged you in a pic and he went to your profile. he didn't know if he should follow you at first so he followed you on a private account he made. he became the heart eye emoji when he saw you. he didn't even know you but he was so into you.

jaeden:

scrape my knees on the pavement here with open arms

once you had explained to jaeden that you felt like no one was there for you. he felt bad because he knew he hadn't done much for you. so he stayed up all night to make you a sign. he wrote all his favorite things about you on it and that he loved you a lot. when he went to surprise you with the sign he fell. he planned to show you the sign in a prom proposal way. his knee was bloody and his jeans were ripped but he still did what he wanted to do.