Chapter Ten: Rampage

Jisoo couldn't sleep. Her head was filled with the thoughts of the Isle Kids. She felt bad after what happened earlier at the snack house. She could still remember the upset faces they gave them, especially Yoongi's. And that made Jisoo feel even worse now. All she wanted to do was to help them feel welcome but she did the opposite. But Jisoo couldn't help but get disheartened by the way they were treating them.

"No Jisoo!" Jisoo sat up so suddenly that her stuffed toys got knocked off from her bed. "Don't give just yet!" She told herself and finally stood up from the bed and headed towards her dresser.

Jisoo put on her thick huge coat and faced the mirror to check on her reflection before grabbing a scarf inside her drawer and put it around her slim neck. She decided to have her resolve strengthen again by visiting the broken bridge. And the other factor for her decision to visit was the unexplainable thing that had happened to her back there.

"If mom and dad would find out about me sneaking out, I would totally be roasted. And worse, Jin would go ballistic and wouldn't let me out from his sight." Jisoo giggled upon the thought of her getting caught.

She arrived at the gate leading towards the broken bridge. She eyed the gate carefully and narrowed her eyes on the barely visible barrier. For a moment, she felt it again, the urge to stepped into the barrier but she willed herself and stopped just when her foot was about to enter.

"What am I doing. Seriously, Jisoo." Jisoo mumbled and decided to turn around and go back home but then, there was Jennie together with Yoongi and her eyes fixed on the wand that Jennie was clutching tightly in her hand.

*****

"Chaeyoung!" Jungkook called out frantically. "What's going on? Are you okay? I heard some blaring sounds everywhere." He added and eyed their surroundings for some danger that may come after them.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Chaeyoung answered. "But something's happening. In the Museum."

"Let's go." Jungkook declared and went towards the commotion and Chaeyoung following from behind.

When both Jungkook and Chaeyoung arrived at the Museum, the place was already packed with people, mostly with police officers and news reporters. Jungkook eyed the area, looking for someone familiar but he could only see some of his classmates with their parents who were living near the place.

"Jungkook, I believe it was the Villains' kids." Chaeyoung stated with all seriousness.

"What? What are you talking about, Chae?" Jungkook asked, looking confuse.

"I saw Kim Namjoon awhile ago. And he was the one who snuck inside Jin's office." Chaeyoung answered.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook looked hesitant but deep inside him, he knew Chaeyoung was right.

"Yes, I'm sure and when the blaring sound came, he quickly ran away towards the museum." Chaeyoung added. "Maybe he's meeting with his friends in here and stole something."

"Steal what exactly?"

"Fairy Godmother's wand's missing! They stole it!"

Jungkook and Chaeyoung froze when they heard it. They eyed each other, looking horrified. The both of them immediately got the idea of what the Isle kids were trying to do and they thought that there's only one place that they would have gone to and they immediately ran towards the direction of the broken bridge.

*****

"What's the meaning of this?" Jisoo exclaimed, her eyes darted towards the wand. "What are you guys trying to do?"