Two

A/N: This chapter has mature content. Not really heavy but if you don't like those kind of things, it may disturb you.

 Not really heavy but if you don't like those kind of things, it may disturb you

After two months, Lisa found herself more relaxed and feeling better. Chaeyoung did her good. Lisa was smiling more now, laughing more, just plain enjoying life more. She had become a better person. They were always hanging out together now. They had occasional company from the other guys from that night they all ate together – mostly Jisoo and Namjoon. Sometimes other people, too. Except Yoongi. She never saw him except the group's meetings once in every fortnight. Lisa asked Chaeyoung about him that particular day.

"Oh, him," the girl laughed. "I met him through a girl I used to know. We've became friends but he has a world of his own. Full of music, poetry and that kind of things. He rarely hangs out with us. But I'm thinking he secretly enjoys our company. I've never seen him talking with anyone else. Why'd you ask?" she had added with a curious look.

"No particular reason," Lisa shrugged. "He didn't look like he belonged to that group. Awkward, you know?"

"You should see him drunk," Chaeyoung giggled. "He's the best."

"Really?" Lisa said, intrigued and a smile already forming. "Now I'm interested."

"In what?"

They turned to see Namjoon beside them. Chaeyoung giggled again. "I was talking about Yoongi oppa's drunk self."

Namjoon laughed aloud, showing his dimples, "He really is the best. We should do that sometime so Lisa can see."

Lisa grinned, "I'd be grateful, oppa."

"Be grateful to me too, what's up?" Jisoo said suddenly appearing. Lisa jumped with shock. She didn't know how but Jisoo had a habit of appearing out of nowhere, like a superpower or something.

"We're going to find a party so that Yoongi oppa can get drunk," Chaeyoung said.

"Oooh," Jisoo laughed. "I'm in. When and where?"

"Let's go sit somewhere, I have like twenty minutes before going hospital," Namjoon said looking at his watch. He was in his sixth year, which meant internship in Sungkyunkwan's dictionary.

"Isn't it Jin oppa's day off today?" Lisa asked. Namjoon had coincidentally arranged his internship at the hospital where Jin was working as a resident.

"Yeah, but I have to go anyways," Namjoon replied when they sat at the faculty's cafeteria.

"I didn't come all this way to drink this mud," Jisoo complained looking at her cup. Her faculty was almost a mile away from theirs but she liked to hang out with them so she came whenever she had time.

"Unnie! Be polite! Our Namjoon oppa is wasting his precious free time with us, don't you see?" Chaeyoung smacked Jisoo's arm lightly.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! Do that again and I'll make sure you won't be able to be a surgeon!"