4

Chapter Four- Speak and I'll kill you
------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

Once again, it was a school morning. I packed all my things-more like stuffed random crap in my bag then walked out, not even greeting my mother. She knew I didn't want to talk about what happened yesterday. Of course she thought I was sad about the whole 'nearly getting abducted' situation but oh no, I was infuriated for a very different reason.

Suga

I walked through the school gates and like 90% of the time, I heard comments about PD-or me. I didn't think it had been made public that there was a 'nearly abducted teenager' and I wanted it to stay that way.

I got to class and sat at my usual seat, far back close to the window. Cliché right? But I liked it. It was peaceful. No one bothered me and I bothered no one. I was on pretty good terms with everyone in my class but I had no close friends. Only 'friends' if you know what I mean.

Just as the class began, the teacher clapped her hands and smiled. "Class, we will be having a new student joining our class." She pointed over to the door as a male student with a dark aura walked in. His hair as black as coal, his skin as fair as snow and his eyes.....ones that pierced my soul. He looked oddly familiar but I just brushed it off.

"Please introduce yourself!" She smiled happily as he smiled and turned towards the class, not showing any signs of being nervous.

"Hello everyone, my name is Min Yoongi. I hope we can all get along." All the girls squeaked while the guys glared at him.

Something about him seemed cold. Even when he pulled that cute gummy smile. There was something....I couldn't pin point it, but there was something that scared me.

Chills ran down my spine as he looked over to me, and for a second I swear, he smirked.

"Yoongi, please go take a seat next to Seo-Yun." She pointed over to me.

Oh great.

"H-hey."

Did I just stutter?!

"Hello." He smiled, his voice a smooth a caramel.

" I'm Min Yoongi, but you can just call me Yoongi, nice to meet you." He held out his hand and gave me a closed eye smile. " Nice to meet you too, I'm Jung Seo-Yun, but you can just call me Seo-Yun" I smiled back to him while taking his hand and shook it. Something about those hands reminded me of something?

"Do you need any help with your schedule? I could show you around?" I offered." That would be great, thank you." He smiles, taking out his diary and explaining his schedule to me. The bell rang as he finished his last sentence. It was like he had rehearsed this. Probably just my imagination. "We have class together next, do you want me to show you the way?" I questioned.

"Please." He nodded as we both took our books and headed off to our next class. The rest of the day was spent exactly the same was as usual and when the last bell of the day rang, all the students knew they were free. I decided to stay back and stuff for a little while.

I started walking over to the library when I overheard a voice in the hallway.

"I told you, leave it to me. It will be over soon." Now I don't know about other people but I found that very sketchy. I peaked over the wall and noticed that it was the new student, Yoongi.

I saw him hang up and took the chance to get close." Eh, yoongi! Who were you on the phone with?" He seemed to hesitate for a second but quickly relaxed.

"My dad. He's injured right now and wanted to get groceries, I offered but being the stubborn old man he is, he wants to do it himself! "He says, adding a cute giggle at the end of the sentence. It was perfectly believable, but I was getting the wrong vibe about him. He seemed like a sweet guy. But there's always more to a person then anyone will know. It's what make us humans so unpredictable.

"Are you leaving now?" He asks. I shake my head." No, I'm going to the library to study." I smiled politely." Can I join you? I need to catch up big time!" He questioned.

"Sure." I reply, as we both start making our way to the library.

But the chills were still there.

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share