Chapter 14

After a few minutes, they appeared in the place Peter called home. You guessed it, inside Peter's bathtube in Aunt May's place.

Peter and Calypso rushed inside the Stark towers. None was attending at the desk, so their entrance passed unnoticed. Calypso was looking around surprised and confused, everything in the city was entirely new to her, so she kept asking him about every little thing.

Imagine what Peter had to do to explain her about cars.

They stepped into the elevator and arrived to The Avengers floor. Peter heard his team before even seeing them.

"We need to find Peter!" Peter heard Tony yell.

"We don't know where he is, Tony. The only clue is that ghost you say you saw, we can't work with just that!" Steve argued.

"We just have to search through the country! It's not that hard!" Tony argued back.

By this time, Peter was already in the living room, where the team was trying to calm down Steve and Tony. It wasn't Peter the first to talk, Calypso beat him.

"Is that how mortals like to do in their free time? It is a bit unnerving." She said.

All the team snapped their heads towards both of them.

"Hey guys." Siad Peter ashamed for the sudden attention. "How you doing?"

Tony was the first to step fowards. He englufed Peter in a bear tight hug. "You're alive." He whispered.

Peter smiled and hugged back. "And I'm back." He anwered.

Tony pulled back, teareyed. "Enough of cheesy greetings, are you going to introduce us to your new friend?" He said, pointing his finger to Calypso.

She growled. "None has ever told you that pointing is rude?"

Tony whistled. "Feisty. Nice one that you found, Peter."

Both Peter and Calypso blushed bright red and stared around the room avoiding the team's gaze.

"Oh God, you're dating, aren't you?" Tony squealed. "So much teasing material! It's my time to shine!"

"This is Calypso." Peter said, trying to change the subject. "She helped me when the explosion took place."

"Calypso?" Steve asked. "Like... the one in the Myths?"

Calypso nodded. "Yup! That's me."

"So... you're immortal?" Asked Bruce, clearly interested.

She shook her head. "Not anymore. After I left Ogygia, I became mortal."

Peter stared at her wideyed. "You didn't tell me that! Why would you leave, then?"

"Because living the eternity confined in that piece of land is as bored as watching the grass grow." Calypso answered nonchalanty. "I want some acction after my little 'break'."

All The Avnegers stared at her silently.

Calypso tilted her head. "Anything on my face?"

They felt the urge to facepalm. Tony did it openly.

"Nevermind." He said. "Everyone in the Gods World is crazy. I think you're the first person to refuse immortality."

Calypso laughed. "I'm not the first one." She said. "The first was Percy Jackson. I think you know him."

Now, all the team's mouths -less Thor- were hanging open. Thor, however, just laughed at his teamates expressions.

"Young Perseus is, indeed, someone extraordinary!" He boomed.