14: ballgowns and fancy wines

part one

"your love is like a deadly drug, I need it badly, and yet it kills my soul."

_____________________________________

"you're wearing a hoodie?..." Jungkook leans in slowly, buckling the seatbelt for me in a painfully slow motion. He pulls away, his blueish hue contacts staring right into my eyes, giving me his undivided attention.

"....cute" a smile creeped up the corners of his lips, threatening me to break out in a blush. Normally, I would've responded with a no shit sherlock, but somehow, I was trapped in this tense atmosphere again, where his presence was intimidatingly seductive.

When I sneaked a glance at him, Jungkook looked breathtaking. The way his suit nicely shaped his built body, it probably made girls faint and ovaries pop. Why the hell am in a car with a guy like this?

Oh right. I agreed.

He had cornered me with a temptation too unresistable to bare, especially when I don't have the financial ability to afford luxuries. He's mentioned how the party will include extravagant catering, and homegirl here needs her food.

So here we are, seated in his way too overpriced vehicle. Just how many mcnuggets can I afford with this car?

Whilst I was distracted in the land of the mcnuggets and everything happy, Jungkook snaps me into focus.

He is leaning against the steering wheel, looking flawless and ethereal. My eyes immediately darted to his arms where the sleeves were rolled up, showing off the curves of his biceps. His bare collarbone glistened with slight sweat, and it made me feel things.

"I hate to say, as much as I love how adorable you look in your sweatpants, the socialites expect a more dressed-up attire..." He trails off, a smirk forming on his face.

"I don't care about those rich scumbags, I'm going to stuff my face when I get there anyway" I answered, smiling back.

"I'm sure..." Jungkook twinkled with amusement, his hands travelling to tuck a stray hair behind my ear. "but I want to show off my girlfriend to them, so spare me."