36. Make Me Forget!

Chapter 36

Siya's POV:

                I opened my eyes and saw few people wandering in my room with white dress, where am I? A nurse approached me and told " Ma'am you are awake, let me call the doctor."

              Doctor ? But I'm still in our suit room. " Ah... sister, where am I? How did you all reached here." I asked her.

               "Mam, actually Arjun Sir arranged his chopper to get us here since you cannot travel today. We are a group of medical team from Coimbatore MedCare Hospital. " told her pushing me to the oceans of shock.

He used his chopper!

            Arjun arranged all this!  "Where is my daughter? " I asked the nurse panicking. I can't find her anywhere around me.

          "Don't worry ma'am, our senior pediatrician took her to carry out the essentials after her birth, your husband is also with them. They'll be here soon." told her.

         "Thank you!" I thanked, earning a warm smile from her.

        "So, Mrs.Arjun how are you feeling now? I'm Dr.Kavitha senior gynecologist from MedCare Coimbatore." Approached a doctor in her mid thirties.

           God! How many doctors I'm gonna meet.

                "I'm fine doctor, just feeling tired." A satisfied smile crept on my lips answering her.

                " That's great! Your vitals are normal, I checked you already and you have to be very careful since you are gonna feed your daughter. Your health signifies her health. Hope you understand. " told her making me nod.

      I'm a mother now! I chuckled at the statement and my urge to see my daughter increased where is she and my stupid husband?

           Then came inside my over protective husband carrying my significant someone rolled in a white fluffy towel. I leaned on the headboard and raised my hands to get her. Arjun placed her in my arms making my full concentration settle on my little princess.

                Can my life became more meaningfull than I'm feeling now? My little doll's eyes were closed tightly, she was sucking her thumb cutely making a small mousy sound.

         I feel my tears running down my cheeks and I kissed her chubby cheeks, God she smells heaven. I then noticed the lines on her forehead and looked at the doctor.

              She understood my question and answered " Don't give me that look Mrs.Arjun. I guess your daughter is born grumpy... Hahaha... she looks so irritated, Maybe she was mad at the fact you pushed her outside without taking her permission. " I laughed looking at my baby girl.

     Is that so? Trust me, even mommy wasn't prepared. It's all God's will. " Mrs. Arjun her vitals are perfect and she's a healthy baby weighs 3.7 KG but for now she's hungry. You need to feed her." told that doctor and she also told me about this process I'm a newborn mother after all.

              Everyone left the room except Arjun, I didn't look at him properly after our daughter's birth. I raised my gaze to look at him but he left suddenly like lightning.... Fast.

          Didn't he wanna stay here with us? Why did he leave us alone? This is actually a very precious moment of our life but he left us like this. I controlled my tears but my baby's cry brought me to reality.

               I slowly started feeding her and experienced the fact of being a women. She looked so cute while having her meal and soon drifted to sleep. I was rocking her in my arms then came in Arjun. He took her from my arms and started patting her back, I gave him a questioning look.