New defence against the dark arts teacher

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
In Hadrian's bed he was lay down staring at the ceiling a tear fell from his eye and he knew he shouldn't feel sad and betrayed about what happened but couldn't help it so he cried and cried he wanted desperately to just go home and be with his family but it would be very suspicious since no one knew yet about Sirius being released or getting custody of him. With all the thoughts running through his head his mind started to fog and before he knew it he had cried himself to sleep.

Now

The next morning when Hadrian woke up it was to Neville shaking his shoulder a look of concern showing on the boy's face. Hadrian looked at the other male in confusion and Neville said: "you need to get ready for breakfast, lessons start today, and I will be here when you get back." Hadrian nodded and went and get ready.

He had just gotten change and went to wash his hair and brush his teeth and hair. He looked in the mirror in front of him and saw the tear stains running down his face, and his eyes were a little red he quickly splashed water on his face and before proceeding to wash his face and brush his teeth and hair before walking back into the dorm room where Neville was waiting for him and the boy said: "are you okay, Brother?" Hadrian nodded and said, "yeah I feel better thankyou, Neville".

After the words were exchanged they grabbed their books and headed down to the Great Hall when they entered the hall they made their way to the table and sat down to eat breakfast. McGonagall looked at Hadrian and Neville before passing them their timetables they both compared their timetables and smiled when they noticed that they had the same schedules except for when Hadrian had Divination Neville had Herbology. A few seconds later two bodies sat on either side of Hadrian and said: "so where are the annoying trio today?" Hadrian didn't bother looking up and shrugged his shoulders replying with "maybe Neville knows"

The two figures looked at Neville who smirked and said "well, Gred, Forge they would currently be trying to find a way to get Ronald back into the dormitory as I may or may not have locked him out of the room while giving everyone that was in the room at the time freedom to come and go as they please." The twins looked at Neville and said "oh my god that was a pure Slytherin smirk" Neville smirked and said, "I learned from the best, after all, it wasn't just Hadrian who was going to be placed in Slytherin in the first year". The twins looked at the Neville with gobsmacked expressions.

After that, the annoying trio entered the Great hall and sat down next to the twins, Neville and Hadrian. Most of the people within a 3-metre range could feel the annoyed aura coming from Hadrian as he got up and Neville followed his lead and they got up and left moments after the trio had just sat down. Almost everyone was confused as to what was going on between the golden trio, the only ones that weren't confused as to what was going on were those that were in the dorm room that.

when Hadrian and Neville entered the DADA room they were met by the Slytherins and the professor, Neville quickly placed a locking charm on the door, While Hadrian went over to Draco and sat next to him with his head on the desk. His shoulders shaking slightly as he discreetly cried into his arms. Draco instinctively hugged Hadrian as his glamour fell. Neville watched as the professor went and placed a hand on Hadrian's shoulder. Hadrian lifted his head and the Slytherins gasped when they saw the tear tracks on Hadrian's face along with puffy red eyes. Draco pulled Hadrian into a proper hug before telling them what happened. And all of the group were royally pissed off at Ronald Weasley. Neville couldn't understand as to why the professor was as pissed off as the Slytherins but relaxed when Hadrian informed him that Moody was actually Barty Crouch Jr under polyjuice potion here to look after him under his father's orders.