Fear Factor.

*Cookie And Lucious Are On The FearFactor TV Show, And They Must Compete In Crazy And Disgusting Tasks In Order To Win.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie and Lucious grinned happily as they stepped up to the grand area for the fear factor TV show competition. They were ready to win, and use the money for a honeymoon. Sure they were already just about the richest in the world, but they wanted to just have some extra "Change". They also thought winning would be easy, since they already deal with enough disgusting and wild things when It came to them raising 3 boys. They knew they weren't afraid of anything anymore after being shot at when they were younger in philly. This competition was for couples, and it was live. The boys and friends would be watching them back home, since right now they were in California and not New York.

Fear factor is a competition game show designed with various stunts and challenges for competitors. The challenges consist of the competitors fear, and they must face it while completing tasks to finish the round. The winners get $30,000, though that was nothing to Cookie And Lucious. They made that much money every time they blinked.

They were introduced by the judge, Marc Gregory. "Introducing the owners of Empire entertainment, Cookie and Lucious Lyon!" He said. Hey stepped up to the pedestal hand and hand as they stood next to four other couples. They gave them fake smiles. "We're gonna win this. We got this, girl." Said Lucious, Cookie nodded. "Welcome contestants, I'm sure you all know why you're here today. Our competition will consist of 4 challenges today. They will all be based on 2 fears that each partner separately picked." He said. "Wait what?" Said Cookie And Lucious quietly. They were confused but didn't have time to ask anything. "Get ready contestants, because your first challenge is waiting inside." He said walking away as they followed him into the big large steel building. It was a warehouse pretty much. Lucious and Cookie, you're up first. You must be the fastest couple to complete the challenge, or you'll be disqualified. The first challenge involves...MAGGOT CHEESE!" He Shouted taking a sheet off of a bowl, revealing small live maggots moving around in two bowls of cheese. "The challenge is to eat the bowl of maggot cheese, and find the pieces of paper inside that has the number combination to the safe that has 2 keys in it. You will then take each of those keys over to a locked cage that has a colored tassel inside. Once you both have a tassel, you're done." He said.

"Eww oh my god they have to eat maggot cheese!" Shouted Hakeem as he covered his mouth while sitting on the couch with a large bowl of popcorn in his lap. His brothers were there, Bella, Juanita, porsha, Tianna, Becky, thirsty, carol, and Candace. "Oh my god I know damn well they aren't doing that." Said carol. "I don't know...they're some fighters.." Said Jamal.

"Uh Uh Baby- no don't start that Cookie we just got here plus we're the only...*Ahem* ones here so we better make an impression." Said Lucious. Cookie nodded, and took a deep breath. "On your mark, get set, go!" Shouted Marc. "Let's just see how well they do on this.." Said a couple named Jamie and Ruth.

They ran up to the bowls and took a deep breath before stuffing the spoonfuls of cheesy maggots into their mouths, feeling them crunch and squirm between their cheeks. Cookie started gagging as everyone back home gasped in disgust. "Come on guys come on you got this go as fast as you can!" Shouted Marc. Lucious found his piece of paper first, and he ran to his safe to type in the code. "Come on Baby be quick be quick!" Shouted Lucious as he retyped the code into the safe after going too fast. Cookie gagged and tried not to vomit. She continued to eat, despite how much as she wanted to smash the bowl into the floor.

 She continued to eat, despite how much as she wanted to smash the bowl into the floor