Chapter 14

" I was in Love , and the feeling was even more wonderful than i ever imagined it could be. " 

-Nicholas Sparks-

***********

[ what are you doing ? 😊 ] Jungkook totally forgot he was in an important meeting and the chef department was showing his report of the month. He was hiding his phone under the table with a stupid yet so honest smile in his face while texting you.

[ I am waiting for the next class ☺ you ?!" You in the other line was having the same smile as you sat alone as always reading your books.

[ I am in a meeting 😢 those meetings never ends. I want to be with my wifeee 😤 ] Jungkook relied, though the workers noticed his weird behaviour. No one dared to speak and they just continued reporting.

[ If you're in a meeting,why are u texting Jeon Tepeo-Nim 😊lol ...]

(Ps: Tepeo_nim means CEO )

He laughed and his cheeks lightened when he imagine your cute face and cuter voice calling him that way, To Jungkook it was a first .... The first time he wanted to fly over you and hug you and never leave your side. Work was always his priority and girls comes next, but now .... everything seems to change. Yesterday you two spent the night talking in the garden of his house , even though he was dead tired but  watching your your excitement and your shiny eyes sparkling while telling him random stuff made him smile and just listen. He understands that there was many things you wanted to say a long time ago and he blamed himself for every word or thing he did and may hurt you. He regretted every second he wasted far from you and all those made him think and realise how you became so important to him in no time, it all started with him feeling the needs of protecting you as he felt the responsibility to keep you safe as his wife, even though it wasn't a real marriage which will change too.

" Tepeo_nim? " finally the chef department called.

" huh ? You were saying ?" Jungkook left the smile aside and looked at the man pretending to be listening

" I actually finished the report and we need your judgement or sign ..." He added

" Oh the report. .." Jungkook took the papers and looked at it then looked at the man " leave it ... I will sign it after few checks .."

The men looked at each other when Jungkook stood up " Well if that was everything. ..... you can leave ."

He took his stuff and exited the meeting room

[ I will call you later Baby ] He texted you then put his phone in his pocket.
You in the other side blushed so hard when you read the last word.

Baby?

" Y/N-sshi .... " You heard your name being called so you looked up, It was your classmate , He smiled when you just looked at him " The teacher asked about your final report for the graduation.." 

You smiled and nodded to him. You wanted to say something but.......This time wasn't because you couldn't, This time because you didn't know what to say. After you could get over your fears and gaining back your voice, you wanted to be around people, to connect with them, but you just didn't know how. That, was harder than not actually can't speak. 

----------------------

" Mr.Jeon, You called me ? " Jungkook's assistant entered his office after he called her .