Chapter Twelve.

3 MONTHS LATER.

CAROL'S POV--------

I was happy to announce to my family , that I was pregnant again! Davis was super excited and I guess Davon was happy for me. He's still engaged because I didn't get an invite to the wedding.

I couldn't wait to find out what I was having. James always treated Davis like his son ,but he wanted a boy to be his very own , so I was hoping that we were having a boy because I wanted him to be happy.
James has been treating me like a queen ever since we met and I couldn't be more happy to be engaged to him.

James proposed the same night I told him I was pregnant, well the day after because he took me to the beach to have dinner and he got on one knee after the dinner.
I planned our wedding quick because I didn't wanted it to be special. I was going for a winter theme since it never snows where we are , all white every thing would look so beautiful.

I was doing some grocery shopping , and I ran into Jasmine.

"Hey Carol is that you?!" She asked looking at me nervously. I guess because she seen my baby bump.

"Yes , it's me. Nice to see you again Jasmine." I said looking at her. She had on the grocery store uniform, so I guess she worked here.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"I've been fantastic. What about yourself?" I smiled.

"I've been okay. Trying to stay alive. Congratulations on the baby , what are you having?!" She asked rubbing my small, poking belly.

"I don't know yet. I hope it's another boy." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Is it Davon's?"

"No. My fiance's. James? Remember him?" I asked.

"Oh yes! I remember him. He's a keeper!" She said.

"Yeah I know. I hope you don't try to take this one from me." I joked.

She sighed, "Carol , I'm sorry. I was dumb. I got over him. I'm sorry I really am."

"Yeah sure. Well we've been divorce for almost eight months , so feel free to call him yours!" I said , walking off.

"He's not engaged anymore?" She asked , following me.

"I don't know. Maybe. Why don't you go ask him." I said getting in line to pay.

"I'll ring that up for you. I got you." Jasmine said rushing to ring my things up.

"No thanks, I'll go to another to another line." I moved along and went to another line. She was trying to get to know about how Davon's been doing so bad.

_______

DAVON'S POV--------

It's been too long since I've seen her face. Since I smelled the fragrance of her perfume. I can't get a hold of myself. I tried to play it cool , but I'm simply breaking down and I need her to lift me up.

I was visiting Alonna's grave. My poor baby was gone from me. I don't know what happened, it's like she vanished right in front of me.

One night I was coming home , her car was there I knew it was. I could've sworn it was. I opened the door , and I seen Angelina on the floor , crying. She was crawling by then , but she's just a baby she didn't know what was happening or going on with her mother.

I looked. I looked at my fiance hard and long. I couldn't move , I couldn't do anything , but stare at her.

She was stabbed three times in her heart , five times in her stomach and come to find out , she was pregnant again , that's what the doctors told me.