❤THIS LOVE - 4❤

"Let's dance." Taehyung was standing in front of me as he gave me his hand to take. 

"B-But, I-I.. don't know how to dance."

How can I dance..?

"Follow my lead..." This time he took my hand in his which made me stood up. 

We were standing in the middle of the hall, there was a focus light shining on top and blue dim lights like a sky surrounding us. The music begins and it's was so soothing. I was feeling deep warmth inside me.

Taehyung moved his one hand around my waist and with a sudden pull I got closer, my hands landed on his chest. I can feel his heartbeat under my hands. 

He placed my hands on his shoulders and his hands around my waist guided me as I was following his steps in dancing. He was staring me while my eyes looked away.

"I thought you will not come." He said which made me look at him.

"Why you thought so..?" I asked as we were dancing, my focus was on the steps of dance and eyes where on him this time.

"You came which means you agree, isn't it?" Taehyung said as he spun me around again made me land on his chest, my face was just a inch apart from him.

My heart was skipping beats as I was again close to him, his nose slightly touches mine.

I couldn't spill a word so I just nodded as I knew that he was talking about marriage. 

A smirk was formed on his face which made me curious about him.

"So, are you ready for it?" 

This time he spun me and my back landed on his chest, my breathe fasten as his lips tenderly touches my neck, he was holding my hands, his long fingers brushes against mine.

"I-I.." It was hard to say anything, I tried to free myself but before I could do anything, he hold my hands and walked back to the table.

What he said next made me froze.

"Sign the contract." Taehyung said simply as he gave me the contract papers which were in the file.

"W-What?!" I exclaimed.

"Contract Marriage... in which it's written you agree to this marriage."

"W-Why contract...?"

I was shocked as he asks me to sign a contract. 

"You will never get rid of me." My eyes widen as I heard and the file unknowingly slipped from my hands as it falls on the table. 

I step backward in fear.

Why he is doing all this..?

Did I.. do something wrong?

"No, I will not sign on that papers!" I yell.

I didn't think he will be like this... What made him to do this to me? I'm not a toy that he can play with! I turned around to go away from him. 

Suddenly, he hold my wrist and spun me around. I tried to free myself from his hold but he tightens his grip around my wrist. 

"Let go!" I was trying to move my hands free but he didn't let me move. I was feeling like trapped in his act.

"I won't. First sign the contract papers!" He said as he made me sit on the chair and open the file to show me where I have to sign while my hands were painfully brushed because of his sharp grip.

"No, I'm not going to sign!" I stood up. 

"You have to.. if you disagree then you will lose your loved ones." He said straight forwardly.

"What do you mean?!" I asked as grabbed his collar. 

"I will kill them!" He said as he pushed me straightening his collar and shirt.

-