Paint Me Red [Skylox, My Idea]

Hope you like it.

_____________________

Bathed in darkness, Ty sat in the corner of his room, his body shaking with the two things that had taken away his loved ones.

Hate and Fear.

Live in fear, Abide by hate was the kingdom's overall tone. As the nights were clear, not a soul to be seen on the streets. Days were no different as men were forced to wear white shirts with black trimmings and gray pants. What ever you wore on your head was up to you, But most kept their heads down, walking quickly with the swirls of traffic to their destinations in hopes of not getting stopped by the street guards.

Street guards were ruthless, cruel. Only few were amicable and others were....well amorphous.  No one could tell exactly who they were, but that was fine. No one needed a guard friend, for all they knew it could kill them.

Ty sat this day out, like every other. He didn't like the outside and almost never saw another human. This was convenient for him though, especially when the guards did the virginity check. Men and Woman alike lost their virginity to guards, As some sort of bonding mechanism so the kingdom can be more 'intertwined' and cooperative.  Ty hadn't lost his though. Hiding in the ruins of the kingdom, this is where his parents died and this is where he will rot aswell.

" Hey! You there! Come from out of that ruble!" A guard yells. Ty freezes, his whole body plagued with fear. Each rock is removed by its self until Ty is revealed.  The guard chuckles and pulls Ty up. 

    "Off to the dungeons with him! Doesn't he know it is a crime to hide from the king?" The head guard yells at the others. The nod and drag Ty off to his doom.

On edgy, ghostly green stairs he was dragged to a mildewish cell. Thrown into the room, a body breaks his fall. But this body was alive, moving and all. It jumped to life, startling Ty, but soon enough it's eyes opened or what Ty could see of his eyes, Protective shades covered his eyes well, hidden from the scarce moonlight.

"Caught hiding aswell?" The boy asks. Ty nods. Something seemed so alluring about the boy that made him want to speak.

"Who are you?" Ty asks.

"Commander Adam, or SkythekidRS as my dog name. I was thrown out by my brother the evil one he was. He became king and hated me. When our parents died, I was thrown to the wind. Who are you, stranger?" Adam asks.

"Tyler Lox, but you can call Me Ty." Ty says. Adam's eyebrows rose.

"Lox, means light in heaven's tounge. Such a beautiful word. I remember walking amongst the clouds, shimmering in the sunlight. The angels spoke to me, in heaven tounge of course.  Told me I'd meet the Dead light. " Adam pauses thoughtfully, as if looking back on a memory in distant lands.

"What else did they say? Please tell me."Ty asked, in hopes that this was the prophecy. The prophecy was written by Notch himself and carved in to the highest, golden mountain.                                                   

  Of course it was in heaven tounge, Why wouldn't it be?  But a man went up alone, amongst the mountain and sought after the prophecy.  Once he found it, He spent many days figuring out the writings, as he was of average intelligence.  Soon he had an eppiphany, and sought to kill all those with a Lox, hoping to prove the prophecy wrong. This man is the king.

     " Told me I'd fall in love, with a dead light from above. Love, Love, Love, Above, Above,Above, is all they said to me before they floated off with the mist of my dreams." Adam finishes.

"We are the prophecy, I am the last of the Loxes, We can for fill the prophecy! " Ty exclaims.  Adam jumps up, Pulling Ty with him. They dance till morning light, where they fall asleep unknowingly in each others arms.

Waking up, Ty blushes furiously. He was in Adam's arms, tightly held on to. It was kind of drafty in the lonely prison, so the warmth certainly did him good. They were meant to fall in love, so why not give it a try. Ty hears the commander waking up,  so he pretends to be asleep.

Adam wakes up from his night of fun with Ty. Finding his light snuggled into his chest, fast asleep, brought  a simple pride to Adam. But as night grew near, He heard the horrified screams of women and men alike,  as the Virginity check was done again.

He then knew that it was in evitable,

They needed to be painted red.

-~-Epilogue

The two went on to kill the king in a ferocious battle. Both were painted 'red' with the blood of poor lives, or street guards, the amicable ones. Ty and Adam take over the kingdom, ruling fairly but when it came to war, they had an iron fist. They make friends from other countries, who soon enough get together aswell. (Cough Cough *Merome* Cough Cough) The world is brought to an never ending peace, and all is well.

---------------------''

Error: Bad fic behind. I tried this time.  But tanks fah reading :)