Chapter 4

Kai's POV

I was staring off into space. Then something really important popped into my head, did I really just fuck around with another guy???

In case you were wondering, yes, I am a virgin. Just because I'm what some people would call a "bad boy" doesn't mean I'm a fuck boy or that I like to sleep around. Sure I party and have made out with some random girls, but I had never really been interested in getting intimate with any of them.

Just at the thought about having my first sexual experience with a guy had me groaning and putting my head in my hands, rubbing my face. When I first woke up I thought I had just had some totally wack dream but when I saw Lucas next to me, I knew it was no dream.

As I mentally slapped myself over and over again I didn't realize that Lucas woke up.

He rolled around in the bed for a minute and then groaned as he stretched his arms above his head. He saw me sitting at my desk in my own world. He looked around the room, seemingly trying to recall the events of last night.

He got up and grabbed his underwear off the floor and put them back on. Lucas slowly walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my neck. He totally caught me off guard, but in a way, it felt kind of nice, almost relaxing.

I stood up to face him, his arms still wrapped around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him towards me. I don't know why I'm doing this, but it just feels right. And I wasn't one to be shy.

I was already confused enough at the thought of suddenly awakening a dormant attraction to men, let alone a man that I have been fighting with for years, just adding to my confusion. Now not only did I need to question my sexual orientation, but also my relationship with my so-called rival.

"Lucas?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Since when are you gay?" I said in a playful way. I was genuinely curious, I always had him pegged as the straightest guy on Earth, he was a stereotypical bad boy, so naturally, I assumed he was straight.

He laughed at that, "Since when have you been gay?"

I couldn't help myself but let nervous laughter slip out, "Hahaha. The funny thing is I was straight until you sat on my lap last night." I said staring into his eyes, not backing down.

He looked completely shocked. "Seriously?? You let another guy suck you off... and then returned the favor when you don't even swing for the other team?" He asked with that questioning smirk of his.

I mirrored his smirk, "I know what I want, that and I was kinda drunk too." I said nonchalantly. "You didn't answer my question though..."

He let go of my neck and walked towards the pile of his clothes on the ground. As he pulled up his pants he began to say "Remember freshman year when we first started fighting? Well, at first I hated you, like really hated you. Then last year during one of our fights during second period when no one was around and somehow you ended up on top of me, beating the shit out of my face. Well, you obviously didn't notice but you were sitting on my dick, and for some reason I got super turned on..."

My mouth was wide open. I remembered that fight, I was punching his face when I felt something rise underneath me but I thought it was just cause he was trying to get out of under me. "You got hard?!" I gasped at him.

"Yeah," he pulled his shirt over his head, "That's why I elbowed you in the face and ran off. I actually went to the bathroom to take care of... well, you know."

"Holy shit!" I said staring at him.

"Yeah." He laughed as he put his leather jacket on. "Last night I thought you were going to push me off, then I just would have played the I'm messing with you card, but I clearly didn't need that."