Shut Up - Cyrus x Reader

THIS IS FOR ME!!!!!! HE DOESN'T GET ENOUGH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Throughout your childhood, you loved robots and similar technology. You didn't know why, you just did. During college, you met a man named Cyrus. Sure, he seemed a little... off, but he was still your friend, and  he was for years. You and him both shared a love for technology, especially robots.

But one day, he just disappeared. Where did he go?

The only evidence you had was a note that reads:

(Y/N).

You and me have been friends for close to a decade, but it's time for me to go fulfill what my dream is.

Don't worry,

You and me will be together in my new world. A world with no strife, no emotions. Nothing will happen. Just a world where wars are no longer relevant. It will be a wonderful time, the two of us.

Love,
Cyrus

"C-Cyrus..." You mumbled to yourself. What in Arceus was he thinking? You immediately went your house, and got your one Pokémon, which was a Gabite. You got the rest of your things(lmao it auto corrected into thongs XD), and left for the only place you knew was tied into legends of a new universe.

Mount Coronet.

÷+÷this glorious time skip brought to you by Team Magma! Not only will we make profit by selling the land we expand, but we have a hot boss!÷×÷

You were freezing. All you had was a long sleeve shirt, and it didn't help that you had a short skirt. "S-Shit..." You said, finally making it to Sky Pillar. You almost fell to the hard stone, if it wasn't for one of Team Galactic's grunts catching you. "Boss! Boss, someone's interfering again!" The grunt yelled, as you slept in her arms, your skin cold to the touch.

Cyrus looked behind his back, seeing you there. His eyes widened, as he almost ran to you. "Give her to me, there's something I must do before this new place comes alive." He ordered. The grunt complied, setting you on the ground. Cyrus picked you up, and carried you somewhere, away from watching eyes.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), wake up, please..." Cyrus said, with you still in his arms, waking you up. You shivered as you awoke, since you had a fever. You looked up, seeing Cyrus. "C-Cyrus? What are we doing here..." You asked, looking around slightly. "No, what are you doing here? You could have gotten hypothermia, (Y/N). I can't lose you, (Y/N), I love you..." he said, blushing quite a bit after.

".... Cyrus?"

"Hm?"

"Set me down."

"What?"

"Set me down." You said, planning something. Cyrus complied, setting you down. You sat up, inching your face closer to his. "(Y/N), what are you-" "Shut up." You said, pressing your lips onto his. His face put Red's name to shame, but he kissed back, filling the kiss with passion.

You eventually pulled away for air, but you kissed him on the cheek, making him blush more. "Cyrus. You don't understand. Doing this, fulfilling your dream, will change the course of history, for the worse. I mean, we wouldn't be able to discover how to capture Pokémon, since you would change history's course, so we wouldn't have any way to defend ourselves from wild Pokémon. Don t you understand? The entire human race would be eradicated by Pokémon, since we would have to learn these skills all over again. And since NO ONE will have any emotion, we wouldn't have the desire to learn. Can't you see, Cyrus?" You said, hugging him afterwards, tears forming in your eyes. "..."

".....(Y/N), I'm sorry, I-" "You're an idiot..." You mumbled, pecking him on the cheek again. He kissed you again, pulling away, before getting up. "Cyrus?" "(Y/N). You're right. I was stupid. I'm calling off this plan altogether... there will be no more Team Galactic." He said, helping you up.

You smiled and walked with him to the place where the grunts and administrators were, and cleared his throat. "Admins and grunts," He announced, "Someone told me something that changed the way I see things, the way I experience life. So, I hereby declare that Team Galactic is now going to be led by Jupiter, and that our actions will be used for good, and our goal will not be used to create a new universe, but to shape a good one."

Once Cyrus was done with his speech, he gave you a quick kiss, before he pulled away, earning a giggle from Mars. "Stop, Mars!" You yelled, earning a full on laugh from her. "I'm sorry, it's just you two are cute together~" She said, smiling. You and Cyrus both sighed in unison, before returning back home.

I loved writing this~ and, requests are open~ pls request, I have writers block out of my ass rn