Chapter 2

Next morning, everything was back to normal, when he came out of the shower, the bed was fixed, his office suit hung on the handle of the closet. The table plentiful of breakfast just waiting for him to take his seat. You were humming in the kitchen, while cleaning up. His cute obedient wife is back.

Jungkook looked at your cheerful small skips and dances, made him smile, but he hid it right away when you turned around.

"Kook-ah~" you called out his name with a sweet voice and a face full of happiness and satisfaction, you ran toward and cling onto Jungkook's arms. You pulled him to his seat.

"Manhi manhi meogeo ~ 💕" aegyo-ing, eyes on him, like shooting hearts out.

You gave him a bowl full of rice and on top of that are beef steaks (a lot).

"Since when did we start to have heavy breakfast?" Jungkook faced palmed, it's just too much.

"Oh~ ㅋㅋ last night~ you did so much work~ I just thought you might be hungry~ " You chuckled and shyly covered your pinkish cheeks.

Jungkook sighed, "I prefer the usual breakfast."

He started eating, since you already prepared.
"Aren't you going to eat?"
He asked, seeing you have no plates and bowls on your side.

"Nah~ I'm fine. I'm on a diet." You said.
"Why? You look fine~" he uttered and made your heart flutter.

"Oh stop it~" you giggled.
"Last night you said my legs are heavy.." you said on purpose wanting to hear some compliments from Jungkook.

Jungkook knows your intentions, haha, but he was not that kinda type of guy who say sweet nothings, LOL

Jungkook knows your intentions, haha, but he was not that kinda type of guy who say sweet nothings, LOL. He just gave his empty plate and put on some of the beef steak on it and placed it in front of you.

"Geunyang meogeo (just eat)." He said,
"You should start to eat healthily, how are you suppose to get pregnant if you don't take care of yourself. It's your peak day yesterday, isn't it? You have a high chance of getting pregnant."

Your heart raced, "You knew?" You happily asked. The reason why you still don't have a baby was because Jungkook, as an entrepreneur, he wants to have babies after the company is stable. He want to stay focus first on his priorities.

"Of course, I knew." Jungkook said.
"If we had a kid or two, you won't be bored at home." Jungkook said further.

You furrowed your brows and saddened.
"So last night, you did that just to get me pregnant? So I won't get bored?" You got mad and raised your voice because you thought he did it out of love, that he desired to touch you, that he wants you and loves you. Now you knew his intentions was just so that you won't get bored and stay busy, and most probably to stop bothering him from his work, you just felt disappointed and sad, still, work is his first priority.

"Just what exactly am I to you? Do you even love me?" tears welled up in your eyes, Jungkook had no idea and thus he was just silent and dumbfounded.