jacket

Just a quick Sabezra short that came to my mind. Art belongs to Meldy-Arts

Ezra woke slightly cold. Sitting up with a stretch, the boy jumped down from his bunk and went to his closet. Opening it, he was confused to see his four jackets weren't there. Well, he knew two were in the wash and another had been tossed out after the right sleeve had been burned black from a mission. However, his fourth one was supposed to be in there. With a small noise of confusion, the boy left his cabin in search for his missing jacket. He checked the laundry, common room, cockpit, nose gun, entry hall, practically anywhere he could think of. Finally giving up, Ezra went back to his room.
'Gonna have to deal with it' he thought.
As he passed Sabine's room, he heard the Mandalorin's paint sprayer.
'Maybe Sabine knows where my jacket is' Ezra thought going over.
"Sabine?" He asked knocking then opening the door.
"Have you seen my..."
The boy stared. Sabine stood at the wall painting, except she was wearing Ezra's jacket. She looked a little guilty as Ezra leant against the door frame. Brow raised as he waited for an explanation.
"Okay look, I was cold" the girl said.
"So you instantly went for my jacket?"
"It was in the common room! You forgot to hang it up last night" Sabine insisted.
Ezra studied Sabine then sighed.
"I'm gonna get changed after breakfast so I want it back then okay?"
Ezra was about to leave then stopped, turning back to Sabine.
"And just so you know, that's way too big for you."
"I know" Sabine muttered as Ezra left.
"But it's snuggly." 

Sorry if you thought it was crap. Just wanted to write it.
Suggestions are appreciated.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲