Chapter 26: Apparently not

(A/N: Okay, so the draft title of this chapter was "Please tell me this is where I put them officially together!". Because, I really want them to be a couple! I have no idea why I made it that long. Trust me, I am frustrating myself. Now, you can guess why the title is entitled that way.)

It went on for another 7 days of you two ignoring each other. It seemed casual by now, anyway. Do you still have any liking towards him? Yes... Dreams haunts you almost as casual as everytime you remembered that you were his. Which is a bit often.

I definitely have a reason for being jealous. I am Loki's queen. Was, actually. Damn it! I need to stop making it in the present.

Outside your room, the avengers are bored to death. No one's on a mission. Tony got pissed off his experiment and decided to take a break. Vision and Wanda also wanted a break from cooking lesson guessing that the Avengers would think of a fun way to kill time until dinner.

Thor was surprisingly giving a frequent visit. Loki just passed by and got dragged to boredom when he didn't see you there.

"We could play---" Tony was about to suggest something when Nat interrupted him.

"No! Don't you dare say monopoly! Have you forgotten that you unleashed the Hulk last time we played that?!" Nat said in annoyance.

"But Bruce ain't here. Fury's still finding him." Tony reasoned.

"Anyone who plays it will DIE." Nat emphasized.

"Okay, fine. Sheez! Anyone wants to play 'let's let ourselves die in boredom because someone is a big party pooper'?" Tony suggested while exaggeratingly groaning.

"I got an idea!" Clint yelled and pulled Tony out. They went on everyones room. Snatching an item each.

"What the!" You exclaimed and shot up watching the two idiots rummage through your stuff like you weren't even there.

"Hang on! We don't need girls stuff!" Clint whined.

"Yeah, you're right." Tony agreed and dropped Nat's mini-arrow keychain and Wanda's small locket with a picture of her and her brother, Pietro.

"Excuse me?" You said and emphasized that YOU are in the room and them intruding is annoying.

"Oh, good. Honey, we're playing a game. Attendance is a must!" Tony yelled and pulled you.

You were greeted by the rest of the Avengers seating on the leaving room in their best behaviour like they were hostages with Tony and Clint as the one in-charge.

You realize Loki was there but ignored him and went to smile and sit beside Nat pushing Thor to sit on the carpet.

Tony went in front to explain a rule of a stupid amusement called '7 minutes in heaven'.

"Now that, that's cleared..." Tony started and wandered his eyes on the room. You didn't see, you don't care either. "Y/N, you're first!"

The announcement caught you by surprise when Nat nudged you and say you were first.

"So, I just picked an item in this bag?" You said in confusion. You weren't even listening. He nodded excitedly and shove you the bag. You were about to pick when he pulled it back and took his car keys.

"Hey!" You whined and snatch the bag from him and scanned what's inside.

"No looking at the stuff." Tony said and snatched it back.

"How do I know you didn't rigged it?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"The question here, darling, is Why would I?" He said and gave an equal expression.

"Well, answer your question. You took a car key infront of me. Why wouldn't you?"

"That was my item. Now, thanks to you, it's not a secret anymore. I took it out because I don't think you want to kiss me. Plus, I think that's illegal. Father and daughter, kissing?" He reasoned.

"Fine!" You groaned and just picked up the random item that touches your finger.

You brought it up and see a reindeer decor tangle to a freezing stone. It has a bit of frost around it.

"What's this?" You questioned Tony.

"Y/N! You were supposed to pick one! One item!" Clint intruded.

"How was I supposed to know? This stone just got stuck to this thing." You explained. "By the way, this two belongs to who?"

"Loki and Steve." Tony said in an irritated tone. "Thanks to you picking two, you are going to go with the two of them."

"What?!" You and Steve yelled in unison.

"Absolutely not." Loki disagreed. Yeah, he was jealous. Angry even because of your ignorance of the rule. He has to share you and he isn't good with sharing the ones he loves dearly.

"Loki is clearly not interested in having to see me anywhere in the tower! Why would he be interested in me being stuck with him in a small closet with HIM..." quickly pointing at Steve. "And his big body!"

*Loki's P.O.V.*

"Loki is clearly not interested in having to see me anywhere in the tower! Why would he be interested in me being stuck with him in a small closet with HIM..." Is that how she perceives my frequent behaviour? She thinks I hate her?! Well, I should have the utmost rights to be raging at her! She clearly did ignore me with full intentions. I, on the other hand, is complicated.

My feelings are a blur. I long for her more than she would accept with such a short-sighted mind... and yet, I wished to avoid her to stop something. I do not know what it is. Questioning myself would be stupid anyway.

She should not be angry at me! I should be the one with such emotion! She is driving me crazy with such a petty gesture! Why must she be so addicting!

*My P.O.V.*

"Don't pull any personal issues here. Just get inside the closet and have fun!" Clint added.

"Nuh-uh. No way. Not in a million years." You said but before long Nat already shoved you to the closet and stuffed Loki with you. There was no room left so Steve was out of the question.

He really was since the first chapter, anyway.

(A/N: Apparently not,.. yet.)