VIP

Okay, sorry for that, but this is Not a chapter. I have an idea and I hope you like it. It is that I am not going to put an end for this story. I will leave this to you. I want to read your comments, and I want to know your opinion, so I a leaving this to you. You know what, I have a better idea. You will comment of the ending you want and I will do it..

I will have more than one end, and I will permanently follow anyone who will comment, and help me. This book is not mind alone. It is yours too, and I have been writing, and thinking about all the chapters, and now I feel like you should think of the ending.

I know that most of you are authors, and that is what made me think that way. Each one will put his own ending, and I will write it and mention his or her name in it. It will be detected to the one who made it. Each ending will be put under the author name, and he or she will have a the rights to do with it.

Please comment, and accept my request. Comment, and get your right in the book. Thank you for reading this. And please do what I asked, if would make me the happiest person on Earth if you did.

Oh, and reading my other books would be awesome too. If you are interested in Romance. Read Blackmailed, and join Lucy in her journey, and find out how will Zain make her his. My other good books are drafts, most of then are fantasy and vampire. Tell me what do you think about both my books please. Thank you for reading Chained to the devil till here. Thank you so much.

With all love,
Your Author
Sarah Adel ❤