Chapter 4: Sam

Next morning
Grace's pov:

I woke up by my alarm. I stood up and went in my bathroom. I tied my hair in a messy bund and brushed my teeth. I took a shower and dressed up.

I opened my hair and let them open

I opened my hair and let them open. J did a light make up. I walked outside my room. I walked in the hallway and saw both my brother's door closed. Which means they are both sleeping.
I walked to Ray's room and knocked. There was no answer so i opened the door and entered in. Ray was cuddling with his pillow. I walked and went near him.

"Ray wake up. We gonna be late." I said and he groaned. He started to stir and i knew he was up. I walked out of his room and went in Ace's room. I knocked but no answer so i walked in. He was snoring.

"ACE WAKE UP!" I said and he groaned.

"Don't shout i am up!" He said and i walked downstairs.

I went in the kitchen and once again i found  a note on the fridge. I did not read it and make breakfast. I made some sandwiches and started to eat.

"Morning!" Said both Ace and Ray as they entered the kitchen. I was sitting near the counter.

"Morning." I said.

"FUCK NO GRAY!" Said Ace and i looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked.

"You are wearing that at school." He said and i rolled my eyes.

"I wear what i want!" I said.

"Ace you know she is not gonna change so let it!" Said Ray and stood up. I stood up and walked toward the door. Ray was giving us a lift.

We drove to school and we reached 10 minutes later. He parked and we stepped out. We walked inside the building and could feel stares on us. I looked around and saw all boys looking at us.

"Why are they looking at us?" I asked.

"They are not looking at us. But at you!" Said Ray.

"Told yA not to wear that!" Said Ace and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We walked toward our locker and found both Skylar and Gwen.

"Hey!" They both said smiling.

"Hi!" Said both Ace and I.

"Hey beautiful!" Said Ray and wrapped his arm around Gwen. She blushed.

The bell rang. Gwen, Skylar and i had classes together. Ace and Ray went to their classes.

We walked inside the class and sat down. Soon the teacher came and started his lesson.

In the middle of his explaination the door opened and here ladies and gentleman came the school badboys.

"You are late!" Said the teacher.

"At least we came." Said Aaron while the others smirked. I rolled my eyes.

They came inside and sat beside me. I ignore them.

"Hello feisty." Said Aaron.

"Hey dumbass!" I said and he glare at me while his friend chulcked.

"Don't call me that!" He stated.

"Don't call me that!" I mimicked and his friend laughed.

"I like you!" He said and i was taken back. I looked at him and he smiled. It was an actual smile not a smirk. But then i remembered that he is the player and i can't trust him so easily.

The door opened and i looked at the person who open it. Seeing his face make me want to punch him.

What the fuck is he doing here?

Here i present you Sam Colman. My ex boyfriend, my ex first friend and my ex gym buddy. He looked around and when his eyes landed on me he smirked. I just kept glaring. My hand was in fist and i was trying my best not to go and riped his smirk.

He talked to the teacher and finally took a seat in front as it was the only seat available.

"Hey relax!" Said Aaron and put his hand on my fist. I looked at him and he was.... worried!? I looked away and breath in and out. I relaxed myself.

"Are you okay?" Asked Aaron and i removed my hand from his. I nodded not trusting my voice.

The class ended soon and i grabbed all my stuff and immediately went out. I did not wanted to face anyone right now. I walked quickly till i reached the library. I walked in and went inside. I sat in a corner and took one book to read. Its the only way i can try to calm down. I bunked all my classes and sat here ignoring my surronding.

I was soo in my book that i did not realised the time spent.
"Miss school was release 5 minutes ago!" Said the lady and i nodded. I kept the book and walked out. I made my way to the parking lot. My brothers, my friends and Aaron's group was there.

"Where were you?" Asked Ace as i reached there. I remained silent as i was not in mood of arguing. Remembering his face, my hand formed in a fist.

"Hey are you okay?" Asked Ray and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I am fine!" I snap and removed his hand.

"I see i still have this effect on you!" Said someone behind me. I knew it was sam. Everyone was looking behind me while i was still trying to calm myself.

Seriously! What effect? That i want to kill you?

"Sam! What are you doing here?" Asked Ace angrily.

"Came to take what's mine!" He said and with that i turned around to face him. He was smirking like always.

"Still feisty and sexy!" He said and winked at me.

Calm down Grace. Calm down. He is just messing up.

"Oh come on babe. I know you miss me!" He said and opened his arm.

Does he really think i am gonna hug him after what he did. Well let's play.....

I walked toward him and his smirked grew bigger. I stood in front of him. He came closer to close the distance between us. He was leaning to kiss me but i did something that he did not expected. I punched him hard.

He knee on the ground and i heard gasped behind me. I grabbed his colar and make him stand.

"Do you really think i was going to be yours after what you did?" I asked and with my free hand punched him again. His lips were bleeding and so was his nose.

I was going to punched him again but someone wrapped his hand around my waist and lifted me. I let Sam go and did not fight back at whoever was carrying me. He turned us around and that when i noticed that it was not my brothers but Aaron. He walked us toward the car and put me on my feet. My brothers then went to Sam and did whatever they did.

******
Vote
comment
Share