Chapter 81

Hey guys...I am so sorry for disappearing without a word. In all honesty I was very busy with my studies. In addition to that I was sick. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

.........................

"What do you want?" Ace rasped out.

I couldn't help the smile that was now spreading all over my face. Seeing the most powerful Alpha's in such a pathetic situation made me satisfied.

"Oh, nothing. Just making sure your still alive, friend." I answered sarcastically.

"Get the fuck out of here" He muttered without even looking at me.

"Now, Now. Why are you being so mean? Don't you have any manners?" I furrowed my brows in fake wonder.

The Alpha made an inhuman sound.

"I am sure Valentina would love to hear about your bad behavior."  I clicked my tongue.

At the sound of his mates name his face jerked towards me. His body grew rigid. His breathing sharpened.

"What did you say?" He questioned.

"I was just informing you about your mates whereabouts. I am sure she would be glad to hear about your nasty attitude towards me."

"Don't joke with me." He spat.

"I can assure you that I am not joking. I actually just returned from a lovely day spent with Valentina."

"Oh, really? Did you guys drink tea?" His voice was filled with sarcasm.

Laugh until you can Alpha. It won't last long. I would love to see how will you react when I make your mate mine while you watch.

"Yes, matter of fact we did.  She was saying hi to you." I smirked.

"We drank tea right after I was done breaking her bones one by one." I added.

"Do you really think she would let you take her? My Valentina would have killed you in a heartbeat if she even caught a sight of you. She is smarter than that. Do not underestimate her." He spat harshly.

"I know who she is. I know what she is capable of. But I must admit that it was much easier to capture her than we thought. She was convinced  that there is no way of finding you."

"What did you fucking do?" He spat harshly.

"I made a plan, Ace. I needed to get her. And the only way to get her was through you. Through her only weakness. Capturing you was a simple click of a finger for me which made it twenty times easier to get to her. She was vulnerable and weak. Her health was going downhill and her only worry was you. It took me a single movement of my hand. And boom she was in my arms."

Rage was all I saw in him. His body started to shake uncontrollably. His arms turned red. His eyes darkened making a small amount of fear pass through me.

He was chained. I reminded myself.

"Oh, there is something I want you to see." I regained my speaking abilities.

I took out a necklace from my back pocket. I figured it was something Valentina treasured the most for how she didn't let me touch it until she fell unconscious. The necklace was familiar to the bracelet on Ace's hand. It was a key shaped necklace. A continuation to Ace's heart lock.

How sweet.

Ace's facial expression turned to murderous. The silver began to redden alongside his hands. His body semed to shake uncontrollably. His eyes turned pitch black meaning his wolf fought for control.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?"

"I swear...Even if a single hair Is missing from her head I will tear you to shreds. I don't care how but I will." His voice rang deeper than ever.

"Oh, really? I'd love to see that. As for now I will continue having fun. I must admit your mate is quite a looker. I would love to-"

"If something happens to her you and your filthy little team will pay for it with your blood. Dare touch her and I swear I won't have mercy over anyone." His voice rang. He trashed around the cell like a madman.

I was quick to thrust the knife in his chest. His agonising scream was what made me calm down.

"I'd love to see you keep your promise. I'll make sure to stab you at the same place once it's healed."

I walked out of his cell with a satisfied look on my face. The happiness continued as his screams continued followed me until I was out of the dungeons.