Questions

The guard shuts the door in behind Blue and I, leaving me trapped in a room with a psychopath and a deranged human being. 

Oh wait, they're the same person. 

I turn to look up at Blue in annoyance. 

"Really?"

He smirks as he turns his head to look down at me, "its kind of sad that it took you this long to figure it out" he sighs as he moves around me, pulling me along to sit down at the table directly in front of Lee. 

He looks absolutely terrible. 

Good. 

"Hello Lee" Blue starts off, his voice faking civility, "how's life in slammer? We bought you some liquid soap to share with all your new friends" Blue starts off. 

However, Lee doesn't even look over at him. Doesn't flinch as his eyes take me in. 

"Katrina" he sighs. 

My glare is unconscious as I snarl at him, "don't say my name". 

"I love you Katrina" Lee starts off, only for Blue to sigh in annoyance. 

"Yes, we know you love her so much that you tried to throw her off the side of a building and kill her. You do realize how lucky you are right?" Blue peers over at him, his face falling into a mask of barely concealed fury. 

Lee's eyes flicker in annoyance, "and why is that Blue Doom?" 

I freeze up, shock clear on my face as Blue's face slips into a smirk, "because by the time I came for you, Star had already flitted you off to jail. So I unfortunately couldn't rip out your tonsils and rip your body apart from jaw to ass crack. I had plans for you, Don, so many great plans, but you were saved. A miracle really, but now its time to pay up" Blue snarls as his fingers dent the table. 

I'm still on the fact that Lee knew who Blue was. 

"Wait, how do you know that-"

"Because, Katty, Lee here has a helping hand. Don't you? I knew you were too dumb to pull that shit show off yourself and realizing that Katrina was the Source, that was a lot of information for one puny brained testicle, like you, to stumble upon. I want a name and I want it now. Then I want you to tell me where you little girlfriend went. I'm thinking of using her blood to paint my walls" Blue smirks. 

And I'm done. 

A conspiracy theory is what i've just fell into. 

Lee wasn't the brains but merely the hand, someone else had come up with that elaborate idea to nearly kill me and destroy all supers. 

But why?

Lee leaned back in his seat, "I don't know-"

Blue moved like air, his wrist barely flicked before my eyes watched in horrible amazement as a small nub of a pencil embedded itself into Lee's left shoulder. 

His mouth dropped in shock and pain as he watched the pencil jut out his flesh, blood pooling into his jumpsuit. 

My eyes widened as I looked over at a smirking Blue, "where did you get a pencil?!" I cry shocked as my eyes shoot from Blue to Lee. 

Blue brought another one up to my face. It was those small nub pencils, with the words Penitentiary stamped on the front. 

The pencils from the front desk. 

Oh my god. 

Lee was moaning in pain as he continued to stare down at the pencil. 

Blue sighed, "now I'm going to ask my question again, you can either not answer and I'll aim for something more exciting like an eyeball, or a major artery, whichever, or you can answer my questions and I won't show you the exciting things I can do with a pencil and some anger management problems. Okay?" Blue mocked as he looked over at Lee, who was sweating as he nodded stiffly.