Journey into the chamber of secrets again

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
After they ate they all went to up bed. When Dean, Seamus, Neville and Hadrian went to their Dorm room they saw Ron trying to open the door and raised an eyebrow. After a minute Seamus went over and threw Ron out of the way behind all the others and slightly down the stairs before opening the door with ease and all four boys entered the room. Leaving an angry Ron behind glaring at the door.

Now

It had been a few weeks since then and Hadrian was a little more closed off than before. However, seeing a Green faced silver-haired Ron did lift his spirits a little. Hadrian had been doing everything he could to avoid having to sit with Ron, Ginny and Hermione Going so far as skipping Lunch, getting up super early for breakfast, and sitting with his group during Dinner. During class, he is usually surrounded by Seamus, Dean and Neville and unbeknownst to the annoying trio but all of the Slytherins as well.

We come to see our young protagonist sat by the tree near the black lake looking out across the water completely unaware of his surroundings. Over the past few weeks, this place is where he came to clear his head and once or twice sleep in the tree for the night only to be questioned about where he was the following morning, but he didn't care he needed the space.

After the letter's from the family Hadrian and replied to each of them telling them everything and let's just say that back at Malfoy manor it was taking Rodolphus, Rabastan, Fenrir (R.I.P Dave Legeno), Yaxley, Regulus who had returned to the manor and about three other death eaters along with Narcissa and Lucius to stop Sirius, Remus, Bellatrix and Tom from heading out and slaughtering everyone at the school except those that their son chose as worthy.

Hadrian was currently thinking about what happened over the last few months and frowned slightly as he looked to his right he noticed what looked to be a third-year that he didn't know was approaching him. He watched as the third year walked right to just in front of him and said "is there anything that I can do for you?" the young third-year nodded and passed two letters over to him and said "Professor Dumbledore asked me to deliver the first letter to you and the second one I found on the ground on my way here. It had your name on it so I figured that it was either, yours and you dropped it or that is was for you" Hadrian nodded and said "thank you but in the future don't pick up things from the floor you could never know when they might be cursed" a small smile on his face as he lectured the third year. The third-year nodded and said, "will do, thank you, but I must be going now".

When he looked at the note from Dumbledore he decided to read it and he frowned as he read it, before looking up towards the castle, directly at the window of Dumbledore's office and frowned when he saw the old man watching him. He then crumpled up the paper and cast the spell incendio on it watching as it burst into flames before looking back at Dumbledore's window and watched as the old fart frowned. Hadrian was glad for the extra sensitive senses that he got from the werewolf genes so he could watch all of the expressions the old fart made, after all, he wasn't planning on going to see the old man anytime soon. He smirked before turning back towards the other letter in his lap.

He opened the letter and started to read it slowly and when he was done he was on the verge of tears again. He quickly glanced and saw that Dumbledore wasn't there but could feel that his magic was still by the window so he sat there looking out towards the water as fresh tears fell down his face. Neville, Fred, George, Luna, Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Vince, Greg, Theo, Astoria, Seamus, Dean, Millicent, Cedric, Fleur and Viktor had all been looking everywhere for Hadrian for a few hours now. They had all arrived in one location a bridge overlooking the lake not caring about the odd looks they were getting for Gryffindor's and Slytherin's not starting a fight and getting along.