36

Adora

I let out a moan as Santiago thrusted into me, digging my nails into his shoulder blades. He hushed my moan with a kiss, his tongue slipping in my mouth as he took his time with his movements.

"Faster," I muttered into the kiss, tightly wrapping my arms around his neck.

His hips met mine at a faster pace, as I'd asked. He buried his face in my neck, his lips peppering soft kisses to my skin.

He groaned and bit down on my skin, earning a quiet moan from me. I gripped his hair, tilting my head back.

I'd been reflecting for the past few days. On the person I'd become from the person I was. I'd changed, and it was all because of Santiago King.

I considered everything I'd done within the past few months. Many of those things, I'd promised myself I'd never do. Messing around with a married man was at the top of that list.

I was violently pulled out of my thoughts as soon as I felt his fingertip pressing against my sensitive bud.

"S-Sant-" I moaned, throwing my head back. He had such an effect on me, and I barely speak.

"Something you wanted to say?" He whispered, dragging his lips up my neck as he spoke.

"Papi," I softly whispered, smiling a hazy smile.

Why not boost his ego in bed?

I grasped the back of his neck and basked in the glory of having Santiago King inside of me. I let out a short cry, but it was cut short as soon as I saw his eyes glued to me.

All I could do was simply stare. As much as I disliked admitting it, he was nothing short of a god.

He shot me a grin before he finished me off with one last, deep thrust. I let out a scream as my entire body tensed up, riding out the waves of pleasure rushing violently over my entire being.

"You better be glad the boys aren't here," he growled, gripping my hair.

"Mm," I moaned, pressing kisses to his chest. I wrapped an arm around his neck and my body fell slack after the dizzying orgasm I'd just had.

My head fell on the pillow, my hair staining the pillowcase as he continued to move inside me at a punishingly fast pace. I intertwined my fingers around his neck and watched his face contort as he came undone above me.

After a few seconds of silence, he threw the covers off of him. I quickly covered my bare body after he'd stood, rolling over on my side. I rested my head in my hand and watched as he walked into the bathroom.

I fingered the silky sheets, obviously a detail that Alessandra had added. No man cared enough to have satin sheets on his bed.

I decided to stand up and leave the comfort of his bed. I grabbed my clothes from the ground and slipped into them, combing my fingers through my hair. I stood in front of the mirror, my stomach tying itself in a knot at the sight of Santiago dressing behind me.

I looked at him through the mirror and bit down on my lip. His back muscles rippled with even the slightest move he made, those very muscles leading down to rather cute back dimples.

"You know, you're a really beautiful man."

I mentally slapped myself. He chuckled, turning around to face me as he buckled his belt. I shot him a crooked smile and he looked down, walking over to me.

"I appreciate that," he whispered, gently brushing my hair away from my neck with his fingertips.

"I-I'm sure you've gotten it thousands of times already," I muttered, "I just thought I'd tell you again."