Reunion and Revelation of the Dead

Saya P.o.v

I was with my mom in her room, arguing with each other. First it was about my friends and that I wanted to leave because it doesn't feel right being all laying back doing nothing. Us being out there was much better. The adrenaline and the focus on surviving, it was when I felt alive.

Now, the arguments is about looking for Y/n. He is out there alone and fighting Them.

Yuriko: "I know that your friend is out there, but we can't do anything right now and your father is coming in a few hours." I was pissed. I just wanted Y/n here, by our side.

Saya: "But mom, he is a good friend and a great fighter. It would be better if we have him here to protect us." Mom looked down.

Yuriko: "I know that you may have feelings for him or something, but one boy is not the same of many." That sent me on edge.

Saya: "But one man can change the life of many!" She flinched at my answer and she knew I was right. "How about we ask dad about this matter and he can do a search and rescue mission? It would-"

Yuriko: "Your father won't allow it." She cut me off and I was shocked. "On the situation we are right now, he only cares for our safety and the one who lives in the Estate. Your friends are exceptional because they came with you and you all survive together, but he wouldn't risk more lives for just one boy out of thousands." I was on the verge of tears. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I thought my mom was going to be on my side, but she is just trying to hold the fort. I stormed off the room with tears falling from my eyes.

I got to the living room, Takashi and Saeko were being checked if they were bitten or anything. The guards finished and left. Takashi had this face of regret and guilt, and Saeko had red eyes because she cried for an hour. I'm still pissed at them, especially Saeko. 'How could she just say those things like that behind his back?' I asked myself.

Takashi: "What did your mother said about searching for Y/n?" His voice sounded concerned and it was sincere. Saeko looked at me with interest.

Saya: "She doesn't want to risk lives to save one. In other words, she won't look for Y/n." Takashi was disappointed and Saeko was trembling. I cleaned the tears that were on my cheeks.

Takashi: "What about your father? Where is he? Maybe he can go and find him." I shooked my head.

Saya: "He is not here. He went to clean the dam, gather more supplies on the way here, and mom told me that he wouldn't risk lives for one boy." Takashi felt guilt and hold his tears. Saeko widened her eyes and tears were forming in her eyes. "Why are you going to cry!? You are the one who drove him away!" That's when Saeko fell to her knees and started to cry.

Saeko: "I'm sorry Y/n. I shouldn't have said that without listening to-"

Saya: "Shut up and tell him that when you see him! And if he isn't alive, I'm blaming you for this." I was going to tell her more, but Hirano appeared.

Hirano: "What happened with Y/n? Why he isn't with you guys?" Takashi told him what happened and hearing it again, makes me sick. He finished and Hirano widened his eyes in disbelief. He looked at Saeko with anger. "You know that he is one of those guys that keeps secrets, and lies to protect himself and others he cares about, so why did you do it?"

Saeko: "I don't know." I was going to keep yelling at her, but Hirano beat me to it.

Hirano: "You don't know?! If it wasn't for your pride and need, he would be he-"

Takashi: "ENOUGH!!! Blaming everything on Saeko won't solve anything and it wasn't only her fault. It was our as well. All of us including Y/n" Hirano and me were shocked. Why him, he didn't do anything. Neither did we. "He kept his secrets, because he wasn't ready to trust us that much yet, and we never gave him the chance and showed him that he should. We don't have to act all guilty. What we need is to stay calm and don't blame things on anybody when the one to blame is ourselves." We looked down at his words and they were true. We never gave him a chance to talk, but with the outbreak, we never had the time.